[IC] New Humanitarian Program Tackling Permanent Poverty

Immemorial Coalescence is excited to announce the launch of our new humanitarian aid program aimed at permanent poverty in the New Eden cluster. Our program is rooted in our commitment to improving the lives of those who are most vulnerable.

Our program will focus on providing sustainable interventions that address the underlying factors that contribute to poverty in the region. We will work closely with local organizations to ensure that our interventions are tailored to the specific needs of the community.

We recognize that poverty disproportionately affects vulnerable populations, including women, children, and marginalized communities. As such, our program will prioritize these groups and work to empower them to become agents of change in their own lives.

Our ultimate goal is to create a lasting impact on the lives of individuals and families affected by permanent poverty in the New Eden cluster. We are committed to utilizing our resources and expertise to make a positive difference, and we believe that through collaboration with local organizations, we can create sustainable solutions that will improve the lives of those in need.

I will give you a Capital Enterprise Inverted Harvester-Fabricator if you want?
-e

You mean like slaves who don’t even have the legal standing to say ‘hey, stop killing me’?

It won’t involve slaves.

So you plan to address persistent poverty among the most vulnerable without addressing the plight of those who have nothing of their own, and who are vulnerable to abuse, mistreatment, and summary execution en masse just because some dipshit with a noble title feels like jerking off?

Well, I guess since they’re property, they don’t get humanitarian relief. Gotta be thought of as human for that…

I’m so sorry our capabilities aren’t such potent to go head-on against Amarr establishment, but i would like to focus on aspects that are in our grasp that are more realistic.

Is your program seeking donations or partnerships? How can someone help or get involved?

We are not looking to form any partnerships and we are open to donations if there are no strings attached.

Naturally.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.