Ice Systems Not Spawning?

Ice in Chelien and Brapelille. Very nice.

Not fixed after todays patch

Still no new ice, just the same empty anomoly that has not despawned for the last 3 days.

He said in a other thread it may take a few days for spawn/respawn to fix the ice issues

1 Like

Ok, thanks. I’ll keep checking.

Takes roughly 4 days for an ice belt to naturally despawn. I would say if issues persist into mid-next week then it would be a good idea to submit a bug report then give that bug report to a CCP member

1 Like

Echoing what PixyWarrior mentioned - all previously affected sites should now be despawned and acting correctly. If you are experiencing any issues, please file a bug report and also tag me in this thread and I’ll gladly take a look.

Thanks for the patience, Capsuleers - we’re all excited to see the great things your mining empires (both big and small!) will get up to in YC 124

1 Like

Ice was working yesterday. Today, after DT, I found the ice anom from this morming had still not despawned, of course resulting in no new ice.

I sent a bug report, but I’m begining to get the feeling I’m just wasting my time even bothering.

Ice in Outuni is still broken, still the same empty belt since yesterday.

2 Likes

I have relayed this to the team - I’ll update you as soon as I know anything.

Edit: Looks like Outuni was just stubborn and needed an extra day. I’ve been monitoring it and it has been acting properly :partying_face:

not spawning. silen. hentogaira. probably elsewhere too

Day no 3 with no ICE respawn, systems show ice available but it is a false notification.

Ice notification at Vaurent on the Agency (March 13th), ice belt showing in system’s probe scanner window, yet no ice … ???

Ice at Elonaya and Uchomida not spawning !!! Several days now…!!!

Shows up in agency, but nothing there

Fix it plz

silen and hentogaira spawn correctly now

Anyone know of any belts around amarr not screwed up?

any word on whether or not the ice belts are fixed?

Having the same issue for the last three days.

Having the same issue with gas sites in OK-FEM constellation.

@CCP_Swift Ice is broken again. After the update yesterday, ice anom has not despawned

Still broken after DT today