Ice Systems Not Spawning?

Thanks for letting us know - please file a bug report if you can and I’ll make sure to follow up with the teams!

Filed one yesterday and again today when I realied the same anom was there after DT

Ok, what is going on with ice belts? I know that there are mined very fast but why still agency shows that there is ice? I am trying to find belts in Galente Everyshore but nothing in the last 3 days.

Scarcity… scarcity never changes.

@CCP_Swift Day three and still the ice belt despawn issue has not been fixed. I have submitted a bug report everyday about this, but that just seems to be a waste of time.

1 Like

Day four, still the same empty anomaly in system and no new ice. Other dev posts said this would be fixed today after DT, what a load of fkn bull.

1 Like

Yoma and Uchomida ice still bugged

@CCP_Swift Ice in Outuni is bugged again. It was only half mined out before DT today and now it is not spawning in but the anomally is there with no ice, which means we can’t mine it out to make it despawn.

UPDATE: It spawned in sometime in the last hour. Not sure if it was fixed due to the bug report if there is a bug that caused it to not load in immediately after the server reboot

1 Like

Thank you for the update - will be keeping an eye on it!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.