Idea for a redesign of Corporations

Okay I’m going to try the dumb this down because I realized they made too complicated the first time

A player should only be allowed in to be into an Npc Corporation for six months then they would go into specialized player owned corporations that allowed new players fresh off the training boat basically and they would teach them

How would the players get chose what Corporation they would go into they would get churros by their activity tracker what they’ve been doing for the last 6 months that’s what type of Corporation they will get put into it would be a specialized corporation that does not own any structures so they cannot get wardec it would allow the player to learn more and expand in that field and if they found out they didn’t like that feel they would leave the corporation and they would automatically be put into the next type of Corporation whether that be exploration PVP whatever it would be but I’d be based on the first 6 months of their activity tracker for the First Corporation

How would they automatically join a player corp? Do you want to force random corps to take in complete strangers they have not asked for? Sounds like a great idea.
And if you set up your player corp for harvesting taxes with 90% tax rate where people get pushed in involuntarily all the time because you used your 50 alts for that purpose and many other corps have closed their doors for these people? Sounds like an even better idea.

What is even wrong with NPC corps? With the current war dec mechanics prohibiting wars against corps without structures, these player corps are pretty much the same as NPC corps.

This is getting better and better.

Okay I’m going to try the dumb this down because I realized they made too complicated the first time

A player should only be allowed in to be into an Npc Corporation for six months then they would go into specialized player owned corporations that allowed new players fresh off the training boat basically and they would teach them

How would the players get chose what Corporation they would go into they would get churros by their activity tracker what they’ve been doing for the last 6 months that’s what type of Corporation they will get put into it would be a specialized corporation that does not own any structures so they cannot get wardec it would allow the player to learn more and expand in that field and if they found out they didn’t like that feel they would leave the corporation and they would automatically be put into the next type of Corporation whether that be exploration PVP whatever it would be but I’d be based on the first 6 months of their activity tracker for the First Corporation

Dumb down version helps you understand what I’m trying to say I apologize I’m dyslexic

That’s what people in starter corps already do. In addition, we have EVE Uni for that.

No, it would not make them learn more. I contrast, it would put people from NPC corps with hundreds of chars into empty player corps that are basically NPC corps, just with the added downside of dodgy CEOs and other dirty tricks.

Don’t blame dyslexia for a bad idea.

Okay you have some point there are some scumbag Ceo and there would be some corporations that would use and abuse people you’re correct but they could come up with some type of qualification tell lie your corporation to participate in the program to teach people Eve uni has got just like goonswarm Federation

too damn big and they don’t care about their players that became a dictatorship I’ve been in both organizations and I felt like a worker ant men both organizations so therefore no Eve University isn’t what it used to be I know that would cut down on places for scumbag that basically pulled off a big Heist or something they wouldn’t be able to go back to just npc and until crap going over so they can go scam another Corporation so it will cut down on the scammers also I think

And you think this would be any different in random corps which people are forced to join when even EUni degraded that much, which is/was a dedicated teaching organization? Looks like even CAStabouts are only a shadow of their former self. Another old good teaching corp that goes down the drain.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.