Me again. Unrelated to the last one.
I want a type of corporation that can opt out of bein’ protected by CONCORD. I’m damn sure I ain’t the only one, but I admit we’re far and between and most of ya will just not see the point.
This is for all of those who want to play in highsec, hate the current war dec mechanics and just wanna fight in an environment with TONS of neutrals (thus potential hostiles) around without bein’ bothered by protections and whatnots that just make both their and my game boring.
- It gives people the option to skip around the nonsense of wardecs and instead let’s them duke it out as they see fit.
- Gives people who’d like to play more dangerously more of a thrill. No, ya can’t have that in lowsec or nullsec, 'cause most of lowsec is barren wasteland and nullsec is empty outside of places where everyone’s (within regional limits of course) a ■■■■■■■ friend with each other, including his neighbors. The only place where there’s tons of neutrals/potential hostiles around to see is highsec!
- People who dare finally got a playground.
- Random surprise fights, which’s good for the economy.
- More action in highsec observable by others, which’s good for literally everyone.
- None, 'cause no one else needs to care.
On a side note: It is not allowed to re-create a closed thread. Are you givin’ me permission to re-create the thread so I can rephrase my request into a feature for everyone who’d like to care? Ya didn’t even give me a chance to change the last one!