If the number of players on the server is not higher by this time next year

How far in the future is it? I have a robot vacuum that is scheduled to clean every day at a set time. Yet, I can set a course and have my ship dock?

Thatā€™s all fine and all, though how does your vacuum know when to undock?

At least the bounties would incentivize people to hunt gankers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which is fine imo.

Trying not to dieā€¦is also pvp. the hunter wants the kill. the hunted does not want to be killed. Letā€™s see if the hunted knows how to avoid that really good.

One night a crew really wanted us dead. I made it out. celestial bounce 1, they tailed me. bounce 2ā€¦didnā€™t shake them again. Bounce 3ā€¦cool I lost my new friends. that started as a call for help the blue said wave off since dropped fast. I cleared the landing since inbound to evade capture. Solo against solid tackle and 2 ENI is beyond my skills.

Even a hauler low sec shortcut is pvp. Every gate can be an adventure.

also some pvp stuff is not logged but there. Logiā€™s donā€™t log data. They are still vital to pvp.

1 Like

This is what we want to do, hunt glunkers and not turn criminal.

When itā€™s time to explode is the time to hit the undock button. :smirk: :blush:

Expode when clicking undock is only a myth, (new suggestion small % that ship expodes on undocking)

1 Like
1 Like

I said:

is scheduled to clean every day at a set time

I set the schedule months ago.

Sounds to me like some High-tech Bot-aspirant Vacuum you have.

1 Like

25 mulitiboxed bombers controlled by one person

and this right here is the real issue it is also sad how they allow it although it does artificially inflate the online numbers that is why they love it and allow it

sad really

1 Like

CCP also said years ago that they were clamping down on this behaviour and banned third party apps that let players control this amount of accounts at the same time.

In fact lotā€™s of players allegedly did get a ban for it.

Iā€™m not saying that this player is cheating, but controlling so many accounts online at the same time just wouldnā€™t be possible for someone in normal play. Plus with bombers you really want them all firing at the same time which canā€™t happen when you have to manually switch to each account and press fire.

But as you point out, banning so many accounts hits their bottom line and metrics.

CCP is probably just going to blame the next recession / depression for the decline in players and their inevitable declaration of bankruptcy. But other game companies will survive because they know what they are doing. It is what it is.

Why hunt glunkers when you could gank plonkers?

:rofl:

2 Likes

eve is a game wich allowes multiboxing so why should CCP restrict this part of the game ? they would kill yourself if they would ā€¦ and btw ā†’ you could also fly 25 multiboxed bombers if you want ! if you cant its not a problem of this game ā€¦ its a personal problem ! YOU dont want it :wink:

and the ones who still exist dont have any illegal 3rd party tool ! or they will get banned shortly

where did you know this ? have you dont this before ? have you tried it ? do you now how easy it is to have XX accounts doing the same action with 1 sec time difference ? its not that hard ā€¦

its not neccecary that they fire all at the same second ! they can easy got spread about a few seconds they dont lose anything !

if they dont have enough player ā€¦ why couldnt this the reason ? but this will need a large player drop if they decide to close the door ! and this is not happen :wink: player numbers are relative stable and this is ok ! eve has enough player ! the question is ā†’ to many alphas or not ?

Some companies like blizzard donā€™t report sub numbers. They havenā€™t sonce WoDā€¦

They went to sales data. Which includes boosts, transfers, tokens (like isk). How many players we donā€™t know.

How many players buying a crap ton of boosts and tokens for gold we donā€™t know either. This can mask lost subs. Iā€™d be -1.

And from thatā€¦crap tons of bots.

Also last expac sold worse than even shadowlands. No one is paying 15 a month to play shadowlands eternally lol. Even masochists would be saying safe words there. Less dragon flight salesā€¦.is less subbed players.

and blizzard has more products then one ā€¦ !

Yep. Nglā€¦I will go back when cata drops to try it out and say hi again.

Preorder for the new expac to come? Hell no.

I heard cataclysim. Has decent pvp. Iā€™ll slide a few months of sub for that maybe.

I just reinstalled WoW this week and had fun running a few solo dungeons, itā€™s a cheaper sub as well so Iā€™ll see where I want to go in the new year because as things stand all Iā€™m doing in EVE is logging on for the free gifts, checking my skill queue and logging out until the normal dailies return.

Itā€™s an expensive sub to get locked out of because you donā€™t really like the new content, ok not locked out of but some will understand what I mean.

If you dont like content in eve, thats ok. But just cause you dont like the new recipe for fried chicken doesnt mean you have to kick and scream and tell others who do like it. Just go to another game

1 Like