If Uedama Gets Invaded :psyccp:

So you avoided answering the question then, that in itself is an answer as well. Thank you for playing.

Show me on the doll where the bad ganker…

1 Like

As a hauler Id very much prefer it.

Its far easier to tell what gates will be an issue when theres feck all people in the system, and the gate isnt a cloud of randomers.

2 Likes

The gate has information printed all over it, available for those that can read, assuming they’re at the kb

Uedama has a red giant. The most you’ll get out of it is a minor victory that might not even be permanent.

Jita has the same kind of star as Sakenta. I don’t know why more people aren’t talking about that.

That would ‘fix’ the economy for a while, right ?
blood_and_destruction-245x245

1 Like

We have reached levels of moral conflict not thought possible

2 Likes

I don’t suppose the concept that areas of operation change on a regular basis in response to activity would occur to some people… and I’m not referring to the gankers.

yeah :+1: , minmatar and galente are not people

Captura de Tela 2020-05-26 às 21.15.04

1 Like

Would be a good time to dust off market alts in dodixie and hek.

Maybe anti-gankers and gankers could work together to keep pipes open🙄

Enemy of my enemy as the saying goes

Think of the fun fleets defending high sec from Trigs , all the drama , skullduggery and back stabbing that would happen at some point.

How bizarre would that be :scream:

1 Like

ECom can’t hold a focus system even without backstabbing, that would be too easy :smiley:

I want Uedama and Niarja to be invaded by the Trigs, why not include Jita and Perimeter too. Would be utterly hilarious.

Jita lives on a special set of rules not sure if it is even technically possible nowadays for an invasion to happen there. Perimeter, Amarr, Hek and Dodixie though ,

Friendly reminder @DrysonBennington

4 Likes

Make me

3 Likes

flipping Uedama and Niarja would be answer the prayers of a lot of people whose been wanting to splt up all the regions by low sec.

wont affect gankers and all running their gank bots other than theyll have to move to a new gate. yes i know i called them bots by definition of the code. ha :rofl:

With Uedama and Niarja being flipped, even if only for a short time, the most direct route between Jita and Amarr will be cut off that will cause the market in Amarr to become unsettled. Haulers would have to find new ways around or travel through the flipped systems, which will be gate camped, most likely by CODE and other -10 gankers.

One of the biggest issues with Uedama and Niarja flipping is, both systems will be able to be used by High Sec gankers to raise their security status by attacking NPC ships in the belts, if the NPC ships remain after the system has been flipped.

With both systems being flipped, gankers and pirates would have an easy place to run to after a gank to re-ship. But on the down side for the gankers and pirates of course is that there isn’t sec loss for their ships being destroyed in a flipped system.

Uedama and Niarja being flipped will present a lot new opportunities while griefing the gankers, which is why I will be putting up a Bucket-o-Tears-a-Del right out each gate into both systems to collect all of those fresh ganker tears with.

If Uedama or Niarja get flipped, gankers will simply camp the gates into and out of those systems instead. You’re still going to get ganked either way…

3 Likes