If Uedama Gets Invaded :psyccp:

Well, lets hope both systems get flipped then so that a possible freighter bot trap can be set up. Knowing that both systems have been flipped to risk-free pirating and ganking, what sensible freighter pilot would run their ship and clone through a trap? A bot, right?

I’m certain CCP will hand-pick the systems that get invaded, or, at the very least, have some veto on which systems are “untouchable”, so as not to create chokepoints that would cut off the map, or force people to take an extremely long detour.

The only one I see as untouchable at the moment is Jita as it is technically working on a separate set of rules. Everything else you’ll have to fight for

I have a crazy idea of why CODE. is not operating much in lower security systems, it might be that:

1. There are scary space monsters there
  2. There are no freighter loot pinatas there

Witch one of these is the most logical answer, do you think?

2 Likes

You never know about Jita.

No matter how much the player base complains, if CCP wants to drop a Trig Invasion on Jita, CCP can. The shake up of Jita might be good for the environment as the scammers and bots might leave along with the Jita Bears.

With 15% of the paying base leaving due to a Jita Invasion a hole will develop in New Eden that will see many new opportunities for old and new players alike, but more so, new opportunities for younger players.

If you tear down Rome / Jita you build something new. If you never tear Rome / Jita down then all you have are clay pots.

Calm down, Alpha.

I’m ready to see several high sec ice systems get flipped. Oh how the tears will flow…

Raravoss

Ok, Beta.

3 Likes

“CODE. are too afraid to leave highsec!”

2 Likes

Well that seems clear

I think I would let the Kybers and Triglavians have Uedama, just to soil the stomping grounds of CODE if nothing else.

1 Like

As if you would be of any influence to what would actually happen.

3 Likes

Die? They would flourish if the routes to Jita were cut off. If any trade hub was to die in this scenario Jita would be it. Go ahead, find the SOV map and draw a line straight across through Uedama…

Narrow minded. smh… :expressionless:

Can’t tell if serious…

1 Like

:red_circle: What? Jita doesn’t care about Uedama. All goods for Jita come in via Ignoitton, Aurohunen, Pakkonen, Maila and even Niarja. Everything on the other side of Uedama, on the other hand, relies heavily on goods being brought in to these places to have something to sell at all, to build, to consume.

Now I recall that scene from the film Charlotte Gray where the French resistance leader was tipping off the Germans on the side to get French communists killed.

So I would say your idea is on the level of “let’s not and say we did”.

Make jita into an invaded system and become fake null

1 Like

well they didn’t want to fight in the AT when their gank ships were banned from the fight and they couldn’t warp to 0 to gank their targets…they’d actually be shot at, imagine that.

all trade hubs are under the same rules except for Jita is so busy it also has its own node i believe