If you are a Omgea Clone, we should be able to transfer skill points to another Character on your account for free. This would be good for players who all ready paid for thoes skill points

We paid for these skill points, so why can’t we transfer them to the same account? Been playing seance 2009.

1 Like

You can…

Use a little bit of the isk you have made since you joined in 2009 (I mean… 2009 you should be atleast asset or ISK rich). Buy skill extractors on the market extract the amount you need and then contract it to the char in question, logoff/login to the char you want to inject, accept contract and inject it. See… Easy.

Really simple actually.

8 Likes

No.

Been Playing since 2008 (which makes my opinion more relevant than yours).

3 Likes

@Stash_Montoya

hmm … why “we should be able to transfer skill points to another Character on your account for free”
serious question … cant follow your thinking

JuuR

2 Likes

Because he wants stuff for free instead of coughing up the ISKies. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Omgea Clone

OMG EA everywhere! :scream:

8 Likes

i thought the same but i am interessted in what he really think and IF he thinks
its the same bulls*** as the guy who postet he wants alpha clone skilling on 2nd char on his omega account … 1st char should be omega skilling …

somethimes i am just interessted IF and WHAT this guys think … sometimes

JuuR

I subbed to that thread too but to be honest that guy was the exact same as well, just wanted free training without paying for MCT. :wink:

But of course not to discourage your curiosity, was just dropping in to state the obvious which I’ve assumed you’ve suspected already.

1 Like

That costs alot.

Yeah, as it should.

Simply, no you should not be able to for free

You paid for the skill points.

You still have to pay to transfer them, just like everyone else.

There’s no free lunch in New Eden. Nor does CCP entertain the thought.

been playin since 2005, you are my slave now!

No.

Been playing SEANCE 2006.

3 Likes

Ive seen so many of these “Waaaaaaaaaaa!!! I want MORE for FREE right NOW!!!,” posts. I dont know whether to be angry at the audacity of these heathen begger cry babies or be afraid of this new generation moving into Eve.

3 Likes

Been playing since '06 as well.

Hell no.
In fact, while we’re at it let’s remove extractors. They have no place in this game anyway other than to make super cap proliferation and inflation worse than it ever was prior to their implementation. Find another way to make money off us CCP that doesn’t actually destroy the foundations of this game.

2 Likes

Only liking for the removal of injectors.

1 Like

@Nico_Boru
there are many “more for free” threads in this forum
if someone asks me this threads should be in a seperate part of the forum

just think … this guys are in EVE now but they are out of EVE the same way too and want all for free because there mum said they are something really special

JuuR

Sadly the skill injectors have been around long enough for the damage done to be nigh unrecoverable. Game might have been better served with a mentoring system where older high skilled characters can bring alts or fellow corp mates up to speed faster… but none of this sitting in a capital ship within a day or two stuff that is currently possible.