If your new to Eve - Dont

In the 5 years I’ve been doing PI I don’t think I’ve lost one yet!

Partly because I’ve been lucky, partly because I scout ahead in null sec, don’t fly 10k EHP fits in high, and managed to slip away the few times I got caught at gates and customs offices. :grin:

That’s cool story bro. Can you show us a killmail proving this? Because as always the OP is obvious alt with no history. I want to see those 1 day russian griefers.

@Vokan_Narkar We know it was a recent ganked Epithal near Jita with ~550M P4 in cargo, so I assumed his kill link was this one:

My friends who hate eve :frowning:

There are at least 5 to 10 thousand players online everyday, make other friends. Lots of corporations are desperate for recruits. Start there.

I don’t see those several 1day old russian griefers there…

sink or swim.
learn and adapt…or not, whatever

Well, one tired nightflight to Jita the jingle of doom played. Perimeter Gate, Tornado. I was even able in my capsule to watch the tornado being Concordokken and their alts stealing my freight.
It was kind of a show.
Of course I was pissed (and not that tired any more), but it’s part of the game. Sold the killright, the guy was podded later.

I’m mostly having trouble finding how to fit ship properly an how too do basic stuff… I been playing for couple months. Honestly overly complicated an takes a lot of hours to get just backs concept of EVE. I get supposed to take time just way more then normal even for basic controls…

1 Like

If a 1 day old account can do this, then you can too.

Join the winning team.

https://www.eveworkbench.com/fitting/search

This is a great tool for finding fits.

2 Likes

what do you need help with?

Have you tried pyfa?

EVE Online: Introduction to PYFA - YouTube

Omg your a ■■■■■■■ god never been shown this thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for links, advice, help, I don’t agree with all you said but have now tried running 50m per trip in and been ignored so overall a disheartening first start and would’ve been nice to know about it more before it happened, but ce la vie. BTW that wasnt my ship linked above

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.