[IKAME] Semiki investigative work

I’ve been poking around near Semiki for over a week. Aliastra, Caldari Constructions, Core complexions Inc., Hyasyoda Corporation, Propel Dynamics, State and Region Bank, Wiyrkomi Corporation and Zainou Biotech all have operations in the area. There is a lot of traffic, personnel and good being shipped between stations on a constant basis. Guristas are very active, as are Rogue Drones. Caldari Constructions have had malfunctions in at least one of their plants, linked to Rogue Drones, but it might be associated with the current virus. I advised them to contact Wiyrkomi Peace Corps and get it checked out. Given the amount of traffic, and security isn’t exactly tight, Steine Vailakkel would have been able to slip in unnoticed.

Drifter activity is on the increase, as noted, [ARC] Drifter wormhole formation rates , Ossa and Korama both have Jovian Observatories and Autothysian Lancers appear to be increasing salvage operations. Given that the incidence of Unidentified Wormholes means that there are approaching 350 of them about at any one time, it’s not to be unexpected. I’ll keep digging.

1 Like