I'm not overheating and I don't have any armor/hull dmg - why are my modules taking dmg?

Don’t forget that we still need to duel!

1 Like

Need? That raises the price considerably: 10 bil ISK paid in advance.

:innocent:

1 Like
still need to complete

2 Likes

Try at Jita 4-4, always plenty of people around who are willing to duel. If nothing else you can duel the local station camping gankers. :wink:

2 Likes

The best way to get a duel is look at the map for kills in the last hour, pick a hotspot and head there.

When you jump in , the screen goes red. Don’t panic, you have 1 minute. Calmly pick a target for your duel and head towards them. As all hell brakes loose, shout “We are the Frostpacker, we have come to duel” followed by some wordsalad as your ship explodes, they then loot all your stuff and you get a 1 billion fine for litering space , again.

5 Likes

Tama, if I wish to duel think Tama is the place to duel.

1 Like

My favourite place for duels used to be rancor. Once you land ontop of a sniper with you assault frigate the sniper poops thier pants and the duel beings. Usually there would be another sniper that can’t wait to duel you next, you could tell this due to them joining in unable to wait their turn, unable to contain their excitement that Zaera herself is feeding on their friend.

2 Likes

Do they duel mostly in frigates or do they sometimes use destroyers?

I prefered dueling battlehips such as megathons in my little AF.

One person Zaara attacked was ginger magician; had to abort the duel and do a @DrysonBennington, as couldn’t tank both his battelships as they did 4 damage types combined. The misogynist laughed at my attempt, till he looked at zkillboard and spoke to the pilots Zaera had already exploded, gaining instant respect and realising how lucky he was.

Eventually lost her little AF fighting about half a dozen pirates in battleships and a command ship, almost popping one of the battelships before being sent back to her coffin.

2 Likes

Approaching the coffin carrying a mallet and a sharp wooden stake