Impending Warpath event

I moved my stuff to Perimeter, but while doing it I came to the same conclusion.

The amount of assets in Jita would lead to a shitstorm so big… I have 100% certainty CCP does not have the balls to do it. The traders are not giving a f, all orders are listed and probably new ones being made rn.

Not even 99%, 100%.

They will not necessarily destroy jita 4-4 or something like that, maybe they involve politics as discussed in the warpath news and in result it will get even harder to access jita from the other empires or something but no direct loss of assets…so we will see how and if it evolves into something like that maybe…

So all the systems that flipped on Serenity where there was no ability to contest on TQ are fictions of the imagination?

Far more systems were won for EDENCOM by Serenity, with no real ability for us to save them on TQ. Cross-server events were a bad idea, and I’m sure CCP realised that.

It was cross server because the servers uses(d?) the same database. If a change happened on one server, the same would happen on the other. We effectively forced change on Serenity, when they wanted to keep the status quo.

Yeah, but considering the state of Serenity at the time, with PIBC ruling all of null and all of Anoikis and everyone being blue to everyone and no fun being allowed anywhere, I think we can safely disregard their incorrect opinions on what EVE should be.

We are extremely lucky Niarja popped on TQ rather than on Serenity.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter. With all the ISK I have made from Jita, I can safely lose everything I currently have in that station and I would still be way way way way way in profit.

I don’t think CCP will mess with Jita, but if they do it will certainly be very interesting. I’ll survive and adapt. It’s not that big of a deal even if it happened.

2 Likes

No, it is to prove I have the intelligence you clearly lack. Go away you tedious, self-righteous troll, there’s a dear.

1 Like

I question the extent to which they could do much with Jita directly, short of going completely radical (e.g., re-mapping all the gate connections, moving it to Exordium, adding system effects, etc.). Any minor changes (like dropping a gate connection or two) wouldn’t have much effect. The surrounding area is too well connected.

No, such changes wouldn’t be very disruptive, if at all. But it is good to shake things up a bit from time to time. Real life is dynamic and changes happen, and so should change happen in this game. I guess we’ll see what’s coming.

No they use different databases but they use the same static map data, so they would have had to have maintained 2 different versions of the star map and then have to deal with the absolute shitstorm that would be created if they ever pushed the wrong map to a server by accident

1 Like

your response in both form and delivery proves me correct.

Last time ccp attempt to make the game interesting ( niarja fall ) they got crucified by the babies in edencom because they couldn’t accept it…and they gave them ahbazon

1 Like

In a given system? Yes. They weren’t doing anything. They certainly did not have the numbers or organization to flip a system in 6 hours. But you keep stealing that valor.

The more you talk the more convinced I am you did not participate at all. No other group influenced highsec in a meaningful way except for the Goons. Test did nothing. Committed no force. Again, that is a blatant lie. If any mention of a system or minimal presence sparked a full-scale organized invasion, then it would not have just been Niarja.

Goonswarm I could care less about. I’m not a trader so Niarja changed nothing for me. But I do hold a grudge against CCP for lying and fixing the outcome. If they just wanted to make a change and were open and honest about scripting Niarja’s fall as part of their story we would not be having this conversation. It’s the lying that erks me. Everyone should be “salty” about that.

2 Likes

You got me sherlock! Even though you quoted me asking whether I claimed to have participated in niarja, which would indicate that I did not. You sure got me!

Except show up, of course. You know, exactly how I described the situation.

I’m not even going to bother reading the rest of your dribble. You are nothing more than a ccp and goon hater that refuses to admit reality and I have no desire to communicate with you further.

Right…just ignore all the footage of those Trig streamers fleets. Yes EDENCOM had more victories, I’m not denying that. But the Trig aligned capsuleers did win 27 systems. I never claimed to be there, but again, there is evidence that refutes your claims. You are looking delusional by insisting that there wasn’t that many trig players.

Exactly 100%..

Also before, during and after that as well…

Summer Of Rage…

So, I talked with someone who tracked all the Kybernaut ran public fleets, they had 30 man fleets at least in a given system, often more (80-200). Before Goons showed up, Niarja had 539 trig pilots and it was pretty neck and neck vs EDENCOM. Again, before Goons showed up. Goons showed up because Vily said he wanted to save Niarja, not due to some supposed CCP bribe.

1 Like

lol?

There are thousands of stations to choose to trade out of, you choose jita because its convenient, you put all your eggs in one basket falsely believing NPC stations are magically safe?