Suggestions to the blueprint mechanics:
- In hangar or container windows, add columns for ME and TE ratings to allow sorting of blueprints by levels of research;
- Allow stacking of identical blueprint copies (BPCs) the same way that identical (unused) mining crystals can stack;
- Increase the visual contrast between blue BPOs and (only slightly lighter) Blue BPCs;
- Add a skill to allow remote use of a blueprint in manufacturing (can be limited to one jump per skill level, instead of five) for those systems where the blueprint library isn’t in the same structure as industry service;
- In blueprints where materials are single item (Raitarus), convert otherwise (nearly) useless ME research value to time improvement or other benefit;
- Allow designation of blueprint libraries as accessible to Alliance or Standing as well (like the Fleet mechanic);
On behalf of industrialists - thanks!