They’re not cheap, but very useful. What else would you do with the ISK?
Glenduil
(Glenduil)
November 22, 2025, 7:19pm
62
Buy more frigates and destroyers.
He could follow Frostpacker protocol and send it to Aiko and Zaera.
Glenduil
(Glenduil)
November 22, 2025, 7:20pm
64
well yeah…
If I were to be in null to make money, I’d keep buying the cheap ass ships that made me the money- no way to lose. But no sending it to anyone. I don’t share.
1 Like
Glenduil:
I don’t share.
Not even with The Magic School Bus?
Glenduil:
what?
It is November so once again it is time for the fund raiser for Operation Magic School Bus. At the end of this month the Bus celebrates 11 years of helping newbros. Ages ago, I joked that I’d keep doing this until I ran out of assets. Joke’s on me, because your donations keep the Bus running and me permanently welded to the captain’s chair of this interstellar Flying Dutchman.
So, what’s “the Bus”?
Imagine a slightly sleep-deprived space trucker who’s been cruising around New Eden for years…
Edit: And the main thread started in 2017:
If you are in the career systems keep an eye on local. I drop in, (Usually 2x a week), and hand out free fitted frigates/destroyers and even the occasional cruiser as appropriate to the location and age of pilot.
This initiative is sponsored by older players who have donate isk and materials to give the new players a hand up.
If you are under 30 days old as a pilot? Speak up before i leave and you will get a ship, wait till I say ‘later gators’ and you will have to wait until next time I pass…
Glenduil
(Glenduil)
November 22, 2025, 7:44pm
68
Those things are free anyway… well free enough even for High Sec (unless you’re chad in which the cost of a Cat is half a week’s pay)
What’s the point of ISK if not to buy and fly new ships (and replace the ones I get blown up)?
Today while out on a belt I had pulled my mining drones and had deployed my combat drones before going afk .
I had a reason though, I needed go take a geese as Princess with her new portrait glamorous picture.
Apparently, some people think it’s their score in Eve and that it’s all that matters.
system
(system)
Closed
February 21, 2026, 10:04am
72
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.