In 2018, war has begun!

Today, we received a war declaration!

First action : OPEN FOR ALLIES :

Why don’t I fight : NO REASON GIVEN FOR THE WARDEC.

Anyways, i’ll be playing a week on my alts. :smiley: Good job not communicating!

2 Likes

All your base are belong to us.

4 Likes

Damn right! MAIN SCREEN, TURN ON!

TAKE OFF EVERY ZIG !

On that note, we are open for more offers, only 3 corps craving for some great PVP have joined forces!

We need fleets so big, the ennemy needs to dock back up and change into their shitting-pods. Let’s show the gaming world what PVP is all about!

3 Likes

This RP makes me happy

3 Likes

Captain: YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DOING

2 Likes

Sincere question: How is this not a sad attempt of making yourself feel better about hiding?

Content is content. Have you seen any attackers yet? If not, they are also hiding. I don’t mind, either way I win. Even more, I am enjoying the game.

As far as zkillboard is saying, the attackers are being provided content by the Vendetta Mercenary Group. I will detail the unprovoked war in detail so people can see how players can deal with blanket deckings. I learned from the best in this game and hope my posts can help others.

Status update, first day of war :

The DZC high command is reviewing the surrender offer for 0.0 ISK.

However, it DID NOT STATE THE REASON OF THE WAR.

So, we added 3 more merc corps in the assistance. If we can’t get an answer by asking, we will wreck and pod them untill we get one.

By “we” you mean not yourself, but the others… right?

“1th”
… So triggered twitch

3 Likes

Do you suggest a research and manufacturing skilled character should hop in a ship and fight PVP? Maybe. I don’t care, it’s a sandbox. Everyone chooses how he handles whatever comes at them. In my opinion, I just use some ISK I make with research, invention, manufacturing to hire mercs. Those skilled mercs will play with you and provide a lot of content. Now don’t say you didn’t like it? You even moved some of your alts out of that corp. Or are you just asking “for a friend” ? :smiley:

Anyways, enjoy the content you asked for and received. Also, use this thread to link into the many “Wardecs are a problem and need to be changed by CCP.”. This is ONE OF THE MANY WAYS you deal with a wardec. Do not be afraid to ask other PVPers how they get a good wardec, a lot of those wardecs are actually great faction warfare. Some of them are used to counter enemy logistic lines. I don’t even know what is behind all of them. Yes, some are useless random carpeddecks, but in EVE online, If YOU (the offender) wardecs ME (a small corp with PVP inepts and mewling newbros) then I will take action and win it, or at least get us into a stalemate. There are no requirements of Alpha or Omega to win, just talk with many people and you will find out how to handle the multidimensional chess this game is.

PS: OMG wth is this?! ( Venture | Solstice Projekt | Killmail | zKillboard ) And I was going to nominate this fit (Vargur | Vrzua | Killmail | zKillboard) for “El abominación 2018”

Well,

It seems the offending corp has given up.
I accept their surrender and hope they learned from it.

o7

A big thanks to the professional mercenary corps that offered assistance during this “big war”:

PS: Yes, I added a few more, just in case. It will probably take me a few weeks to analyze the character movements (away and probably back to the corp) and will report below when done. #Winning.

1 Like

Delusions

an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

And in case you are just being sarcastic: Well done.

Moved this on over to the Crime and punishment section of the Forum. They love war stories far better then Warfare and Tactics!

~Buldath

1 Like

Hmmmmm.

Yeah, see how people change strategy and #Win!

I endorse this on the basis of story and rp. That said logging off for a week or weeks is about the worst advice a new player could ever receive. If you are a new player group plagued by wars mail me and I’ll shoot you some advice that won’t make you quit the game

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.