(1) We can’t defend ourselves because we don’t do PVP, we don’t even train to do it. We are a relax laid back corp that does mining, missioning and randomly help players outside our corp. We don’t recruit; only people I know in RL get invited.
(2) I think most of us can fly battleships and support ships but we have no experience in that. I know basics about it but people only log in once in a while and mining and doing missions is more fun as we are used to handling that.
(3) We are not in a state of declared victimhood, hence why I want to make a guide explaining the possibilities instead of saying Wardecs are bad -as they create a large amount of content for some players-.
(4) I wanted to say “We are a small Caldari mining corp…” aw who am I kidding, my friends randomly chose races and i’m kinda lazy on enforcing rules. We are probably too lazy or careless to actually go out and PVP. Most would just either quit the corp and mine/mission as we do it a lot solo too.
(5) We could skill into catalysts and blasters in some time, I can only speak of myself as i’m skilled into missiles and torpedoes
(6) Besides one former member and one member that said he did a lot of PVP in the old days of EVE, none of us ever shot at another player ship on purpose.
Your last paragraph, I do understand, but I wouldn’t write one of ‘fight back’ I would write one of attrition. i have resources and don’t really need to play. All of our clannies pay their subs by subscription or buying plex so we can mine and mission for it but we don’t have to. Which obviously takes away the drive of most people to get resources as they see the end of the month close in.