Where do you go to learn how to manage your new corporation?
I’d say: In a corp.
When you say manage, what exactly do you mean?
There are a huge variety of factors that will influence how your Corp runs:
- Is it a corp for you and your alts (or very close friends that play) or is it a corp that will recruit openly?
- What is the focus of your Corp in terms of what you will get up to? (Indy, mining, PvE, PvP etc)
- How active are YOU prepared to be within your corp?
- Where will you be based?
- Are you going to build a structure(s) and if so, where?
If you’ve not run a corp before then you’ll figure it out as you go along- just be sure of what you want from it and go from there.
Fly safe o7
A few resources for you:
- EVE Support - Corporation & Alliances
- EVE University Wiki - Corporations
- EVE Academy - Player Corporations
The pointers were helpful and the list of thoughts was also very thoughtful