In ONE sentence, what change would u like to see in eveonline?

More lore/role play plz

20 Likes

Literacy on the forums.

30 Likes

Jukebox and Salt Collectors

4 Likes

Bring back the 20,000 active players that quit the game, #OnePlayerFiftyAlts

11 Likes

That would be great, that could be 60000 additional Omega accounts

7 Likes

and:

1 Like

That was more than one sentence.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Get rid of Alpha accounts.

32 Likes

For a month, lock up all ships bigger than frigates, so that, oh, just like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Less complaining.

7 Likes

Get rid of alpha accounts and skins.

10 Likes

SKINS would be fine if they all dropped in-game - especially if they were all the temporary kind.

1 Like

Eve offline so I can mine mine mine mine oh wait Skins online

Remove asset safety.

8 Likes

That would be SO awesome; I want to use my one wish to endorse this.

Get rid of the cash shop and micro transactions or get rid of subscriptions and alpha restrictions.

2 Likes

For CCP to start acting like professionals who care about producing a quality product, and hire a game design manager who understands how to make a 40% PVE / 30% Trade-Economic simulator / 20% PvP / 10% Exploration game more entertaining than doing my taxes.

26 Likes

Free or at least extremely affordable Full Character customization currently offered by “Full Body Resculpt Cert” for frequent polishing of your favorite character on Omega accounts only, since it’s a real shame and I personally consider this a true rip-off for the CPCPCCP to try to get as many funds as they can from people already paying for a quite pricey subscription leaving such an amazing game feature practically unused because of it’s sky-high price

2 Likes

:red_circle:Time warp the game back to when it had peak numbers and then not make the same mistakes? :thinking:

Edit; That is a reply and is off topic, I would politely respond otherwise. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes