In ONE sentence, what change would u like to see in eveonline?

Even if you got rid of hello kitty part the rest of that ship is a work of art, CCP needs to add it in game.

Hello Kitty skins? I miss T’Amber and the others who gave us the following.

6 Likes

I still dream of owning that Kestrel

4 Likes

There’s a queue, your place in it is at the back; get thee behind me foul egger.

You feel safer with me behind you?

You feelin ok darlin?

1 Like

With my guts? Yes.

My superpower is methane and hydrogen sulphide production.

I fart in your general direction.

1 Like

account wide block
and something to curb the burner accounts

1 Like

Fix trig invasion, edencom ships and systems, and have edencom mirror trig in that null and low sec can change sec status as well.

2 Likes

How about level 5 missions in High Security space.

1 Like

I would love to see the classic ship models come back as some sort of “legacy” skin.

To expand because my thoughts go beyond more than just one sentence, it would actually make sense for scrappier pilots to fly older ship models, especially if they were endearing to them.

1 Like

Eeeew, no. Risk vs reward is already a mess in highsec. More highsec income activities are so not needed.

Hahaha…come on man! Throw me a bone will ya? I’m tired of running level 4’s and too scared to bring my Golem into low sec! Made that mistake already!!

Nope, no bone for you. There is a ton of other PvE content in highsec to explore, if that’s what you want (Sansha incursions and the Trig invasions included). Or get your toes wet in lowsec with some combat anoms and DED escalations; there are bunches of threads with advice on transitioning out of highsec while doing PvE activities.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Drake

You shouldn’t be able to buy ISK, so remove Plex.

More M/L weapon size class weapons designed to strike at smaller size class ships. (Think rapid missile launcher of laser/hybrid/projectile turrets)

You aren’t buying ISK from an NPC - you are trading PLEX to another player for ISK. This means there is no random income being generated by PLEX - it is simply a way for players who can afford subscription costs to support player who cannot or prefer to not spend their real money on the game, in exchange for in-game value. It could be ISK or ships or whatever - but it is not ‘buying ISK from CCP for real money’.

Hard no. We already have a lot of weapon and ammo variety; improving damage application should not be further complicated by yet more weapon modules. Use support modules (tracking computers, missile guidance computers, webs, etc) to improve your large-gun damage application, or drones to hit smaller ships than those for which your fit is optimized.

from CCP, but , not unauthorized sources, like, someone who would want to make money from it without being authorized to do so, for some reason, which reasons are not necessarily explained here at this time.

That’s the exact same reason I’m in courts to protect my intellectual property and design systems and programs to do so.
Not the other way around , design programs for others to transfer the rights from my intellectual property over to them, by implied transfers of rights, because they pay me for it, and, that , even though it is not written, that it is the default result of the type of contract.
If I were to do that for them, I would have no way to protect my work, and , the authorities would be able to use it and do as they wish with it, including causing damage to others, without any means for me to prevent them to do so, or, to protect my work by not allowing fraud and embezzlement to be done to it.

If they want to attack me in war against it, it’s their own problem, and I can’t hide them without authorization.

Just because they do more security which slows them doesn’t mean that there is no exact point where that security doesn’t meet my work.
Which work is to speed things up , amongst other things, such as increase security, by improving the speed of security.

Just because they paid everyone else over 10 trillion and are going towards 100 trillion or 200 trillion doesn’t mean that I should suffer from it for them or others.
They should have seen that coming before.