In ONE sentence, what change would u like to see in eveonline?

Heh, the only shame here is you being wrong on all accounts. You seriously need to check yourself, I didn’t start the fire and I won’t be blamed for somebody feeling insulted due to their own insecurity. Also you have no business jumping into the middle of it and fanning the flames even more.

Nope, I made it through but had to delay any chance of joining so I could run in CSM elections. Now I will probably have to re-apply again after I am booted off of the CSM for brokering a peace deal between Goons and PanFam.

m

3 Likes

It seems like you are getting distracted with unimportant stuff.

2 Likes

Extend the Quadrant 3 Zenith Bundle, 4days left, not enough time my account is out to 23 Nov Do they stack?

I want everyone to know that Mike Azariah invited me on his BONUS BUS and gave me CATALYST BLUEPRINTS. Something to think about.

1 Like

Just as long as he didn’t offer to show you his “officer” neutron blaster.

Any extra game time that you buy is added to your existing game time which extends your subscription time.

1 Like

A major victory for Triglevians in Jita would be Galaxy shaking.

1 Like

Reverse bubbles, kinetic crystals, fake stations that have a large neon sign which flashes ‘LEL’ as you bounce off them, Fedo cannons (wet and dry variants), the ‘Good Ship Venus’, poledancers in stations, poledancers on stations, fake wormholes, erotic wormholes, a Nakatomi Plaza station model, space whales (or any other organic NPC), some occult type BS like android witches who snare pods in giant webs made from graphene and ferrogel or some ■■■■ and sacrifice them by making omlettes out of them which they then sell in Jita and the omlette gives you something like 101% resistances for one minute but takes up all your cargo hold and you can only use T1 drones as a penalty and stuff, oh and a mule with tits please.

1 Like

3 Likes

More RP and options for characterization development.

3 Likes

24h Moderation in all Helpchannels and Tradehubs, Blockfunction in Chat for Hypernet and Corpadvertisings, Anti Spam Functionality in Chatsystem to prevent permaspamming (together with the Moderation)

Alphas banned from General Discussion.

1 Like

Better new player retention.

Still waiting for Hello Kitty skins

1 Like

me to

4 Likes

Upgrade the AIs of all NPCs so that they are not zombies with no sense of self-preservation that can be ground for ISK while watching Netflix.

2 Likes

Removal of the RED DOTS!!!

3 Likes

:red_circle: Optional :red_circle: Red :red_circle: Dots :red_circle:

5 Likes

Eve’s retention numbers are in line with the rest of the industry. CCP aren’t magically going to fix something that affects pretty much every MMO out there; others have tried and with far larger budgets and dev teams.

1 Like