In ONE sentence, what change would u like to see in eveonline?

I don’t actually know anything.

3 Likes

Removed some off topic posts.

2 Likes

AWW, i actually thought you were getting in on this :stuck_out_tongue:

hmm, Alphas losing the ability to fly faction ships… thats a change i wanna see.

3 Likes

Don’t try and Advertise the game as one thing, then change the rules to make it something else, and wonder why folks choose to leave.

3 Likes

Have you not read the TOS or the EULA? They have the right to change the game and possible playstyles to the detriment of the players.

Hence the -second- part of the sentence…

4 Likes

Cat ears

3 Likes

In EvE it needs to be possible to build a Roulette Spa in to a station for 3.7 trillion. Players can then pay me an obligatory 1 isk entrance fee and play CCP taxed Roulette with ISK, whilst being in a Jacuzzi.

Also all new players after 2005 need a tutorial.

More Polls people can vote on and add details in some of the sections they can vote on.
The votes results don’t have to be implemented, but, the creators can use it for statistical analysis and reference in comparison with what they can do and the potential they have, and the restraints they face.

A players security status should dictate the behavior of Concord, not the security of the system itself. Players with 5.0 security status should effectively have concord instant transmission to their location if they’re being unlawfully aggressed.

It is entirely ironic that this mechanic is called “security status” while adding absolutely no security to your status at all.

1 Like

I would love more in-depth involvement with NPC corporations or the ability to hire NPC corporations for assistance say with mining, structure defense, recruit a NPC pilot to assist on a mission. etc. Would be a tough balancing act but would interesting I feel.

4 Likes

I’d like to see a limit to the number of reps a ship can accept at any one time.

Or a module that allows more incoming remote reps or remote assistance of any kind. Like some sort of med slot “Bandwidth Allocator”. Allow all ships to receive at most 2 remote assistances of any type, but increase that to +5 with the module. +7 With T2

Don’t know if that’s necessary. Would have to think about it.

But I’d like to see warfare between groups of different sizes not just be a completely one sided affair. Logistics and attrition in a war should be a real thing.

Less forum moderation by ISDs.

By all means remove trolls, idiot and abusive posts. but leave everything else the ■■■■ alone.

5 Likes

Aaron, yes, and I think the thread starter should be given more control so they can moderate their own thread such as the power to erase or hide “bad” posts (however they become visible to all with a click) or even just ban certain “bad” posters from their threads totally.

1 Like

It’s more that Eve online probably has the most locked threads in the entire world, ISDs are always here 24/7/365.

1 Like

return nullsec local blackout!! forever plz

1 Like

A new, faster, route from Amarr to Caldari(Jita) space that doesn’t include going through an exploded girder factory(Minmatar) and swamp ass(Gallente) space.

The ability to add your Corp and/or Alliance logo to your ship, on top of your Skin.

1 Like