Increase in Triglavian Clade Activity

You misunderstand me. I was not talking about you personally, I was talking about the faction you support. Being understanding for my feelings about what the Amarr have done is like not blaming a person for hurting when they have been punched in the nose. Regardless of whether you do the punching personally or not.

This thread is truly remarkable.

In a single instance we see Amarrians calling for the aid of the Minmatar people against greater threats, while their kin simultaneously deny our sovereignty, our right to govern ourselves, and our territory. We see the very people calling for our help denying our right to exist as a people.

You act like there are greater existential threats than these very people who wish us to be our allies as they openly seek to destroy, and outright deny, everything we are? You expect us to come to your aid while denying us the right to exist? You expect us to come to your aid while you actively punish us with the fruits of our previous cooperation?

They’ve taken a thread calling for unity, and use it to publicly exemplify why they are the biggest threat to our people. Then act like we’re the rebellious ones for denying them.

Respectfully Amicia, your people present a far greater threat to the Republic than any Triglavian. Your colleagues seem to revel in making that abundantly clear to anyone with eyes.

5 Likes

The Shakor regime continues to defend the lives of those guilty of the Elder Fleet invasion responsible for the deaths of millions of Amarr citizens. The Shakor regime glorifies terrorist organizations like the Defiants and builds statues of criminals like Karishal Muritor as they fund and train irregulars to attack the Empire and its people.

Yet despite these continued aggressive provocations by the government of the Minmatar Republic the Amarr Empire has continued to show great restraint and forbearance in seeking to uphold its commitments to interstellar peace and treaty through CONCORD. Her Most Sublime Imperial Majesty even invited Sanmatar Shakor to her coronation to see what path the man desired under her reign – his symbolic provision of a Khumaak to the event made evident what relationship he desired with the faithful of Holy Amarr.

For the past twenty years Shakor and the Republic have done everything in their power to break the peace in their misguided pursuit of violence against Amarr while shielding themselves behind Imperial desires for peace and the interstellar order.

The Minmatar people have chosen Shakor, and in turn Shakor has chosen war. There should be no surprise of the consequences of that choice or seeking to play an aggrieved victim when the target of their violence rightfully defends themselves in kind.

3 Likes

Who are you talking to?

The Triglavians are up to something.

While on routine patrol of Triglavian space, I came across Sharkon. Noticing a Triglavian shipyard on the Overview, I cloaked and then warped to within 100 km.

Here are the recon photos of the shipyard.

This shipyard appears to be a capitol, Zirnitra class dreadnaught, production facility. Each construction spire is 13 construction bays tall, each arm, except for the top two bays, contains three construction bays, the top two having only two construction bays.

Total number of construction bays per spire is, 37, for a total of 111 construction bays. Most of the bays had Zirnitra class dreadnaught being worked on that were in various stages of completion. No other Triglavian ships, other than Zirnitras, seem to be being built.

Eight, unfamiliar facilities, images included, were also present. These large facilities, nearly four times as large as a Zirnitra, were positioned between each construction spire and were linked to Triglavian conduits. The facilities are most likely manufacturing and command hubs as well as Triglavian construction worker residences. In my best guess, the Triglavians harvest the resources elsewhere, use the conduits to transport the resources to the hub where the resources are then manufactured into component parts for each Zirnitra. I did not see any conduit activity that would prove my guess correct, however. I doubt that these facilities are Super World Arks.

Unknown Facility 1

I also detected a Rogue Drone Overmind Broodlord Carrier on the Overview, which I was unable to gather any more intelligence on, due to not having a probe launcher.

Overmind Carrier 1

Triglavian supporter activity was rather high in this system as Triglavian Supporters flashed red on the Overview before disappearing into a station or behind a cloak. I was able to gather intel on one pilot in a Paladin though.

Triglavian Supporter
Paladin Pilot

The symbols below could represent certain build stages of the ship in a bay that have been completed.

Within this facility, no less than 111 Zirnitra class dreadnaughts are being built at any one time. Where the dreads are being deployed is as good as a guess. But the fact that this system was very active and a major Zirnitra construction facility is present here, my best guess is that the Trigs are dealing some massive damage to Sleeper, Rogue Drone or Drifter fleets, deep inside the territory of the aforementioned races.

**Fannay is to be extirpated the moment she is caught in Null, Low or High Sec, by any means possible. **

A 200 million ISK bounty is now on her head for her Paladin. A capsule kill should be regarded as, self-satisfaction, and will not receive a payment.

4 Likes

More intel on Triglavian Supporters inside of Sharkon.

Pandemic Horde definitely has operatives working with the Triglavians.

Mr. Soelberg Soelberg is the operative-in-question for Pandemic Horde.

Triglavian Supporter 2

There is also a small, Triglavian Supporter mining operation taking place inside of Sharkon as well.

Triglavian Supporter 4

Proof of Zirnitra’s being built.

Also, the number of unknown facilities has been determined to be six, and not eight as originally thought.

Image of the Zirnitra shipyards from behind an asteroid.

2 Likes

Recon photos showing Triglavian supporters from Pandemic Horde, REKTD, mining for the Triglavians.

All of the mining vessels are the alts of MrSoelberg Soelberg

Other known combat ships in system include, a Keres, Omen Navy Issue, Stabber Fleet Issue, Ishtar, Loki, Harbinger, and Hecate, putting the total number of pilots under FC Fannay’s command at around 7 - 10.

Gnosis warped in and attacked the mining operation. Loki responded, but no kills.

It’s obvious the Gnosis and Loki were baiting me to uncloak and would then have attacked me.

Two more Triglavian supporters exposed.

Triglavian Supporter 5

2 Likes

Well, you don’t seem to care to distinguish me personally from those you see me as supporting, though it was me, personally, speaking, and only for myself.

Should I bother to distinguish myself, then, I wonder?

I’ve done penance for a long time now, for dirtying myself. It’s not something anybody ordered; it’s more that nobody ordered me not to. Fighting you felt like a waste, and I couldn’t feel clean in my feelings toward you, or your people, or even the Gallente. I couldn’t oppose you directly without breathing on the embers of my hate.

I don’t expect gratitude for this, or praise, or anything really but continued spite. Your own wounds are too deep. But I didn’t do it for you or yours to begin with. I did it for me.

But, I think I’m ready to shake the dust from my wings. A new chapter is opening, and I think we will both, will all, have our own blood-soaked parts to play.

And I have so missed the hunt.

I seek no validation for what I did or what I am going to do, either to help or harm. I will play this part because it is mine. That is the only reason I need.

May we who long for destruction receive our heart’s desire!

So-- that Skarkon shipyard was the target of the ARC-led bomber attacks not long ago. Guess we didn’t hurt it lastingly, though, not that I think we expected to.

Thank you for the update on its activities, pilot.

1 Like

I thought about launching a surprise attack on the mining fleet. I could have taken out a few of their ships but wouldn’t have put a dent in their operation before getting destroyed myself.

How entertaining, for an Amarr militia pilot to call the Triglavians one of the cluster’s greatest threats.

In the Liminal Provings themselves, even Kashia Valkanir had this to say:

Compared to around one billion baseliners lost to the Vigilant Tyrannos during the “blackout”, likely processed into biomass to construct their shambling bodies – and even taking into account the single temperate Minmatar world struggling in the Field of Skarkon under Krai Svarog (a proving I dissented from participating in), whatever harm the Triglavians have brought upon the Minmatar is nothing compared to the near millenium of subjugation and death my kin have endlessly suffered at the hands of your the abominable Empire you dedicate your immortal, freely independent life to.

I’d sooner side with the Drifters, who at least center their pride in a direction of noninteraction, than the Amarr who hold a dogma of oppressive, coerced hierarchical as the fuel of their faith.

And on the topic of the subject at hand, of course one should expect the Clades to better-ready themselves for anticipated provings – is that not the entire point? Are the Empires not doing the same thing with the reinforcement of their borders and these navy anchorages recently observed?

“One of the cluster’s greatest current threats”?

Laughable, Amicia Cora, though I wonder – would you be prepared to deal with this if it were true?

6 Likes

[deleted] due security reasons

I do not only criticize the Minmatar. All empires suffer from the same malady - the blindness of hate, anger, and vengeance. The Amarr desire the return of “their property”. Some Minmatar desire the destruction of the Amarrian race. The Caldari and Gallente also have their desires. Each group hates their rivals. This hate, and the accompanying desire for vengeance, blinds them.
Each empire has its faults. That is the truth. And if those driven to militancy were to look inward, they would find that, deep down, they are all the same. And this drive to militancy … it will only hurt them all.
You confuse me with an Amarrian loyalist. I do not particularly care for the warmongering of the empires. One could say, in fact, that I despise it. The only purpose of the warzones, in my eyes, is to relieve tension by creating an outlet, where each empire can fight its rival. It’s not working. The warzones are increasing tensions, not relieving it.

I understand that. They are real issues. And these issues cannot be solved by force of arms. If I belittled them, I am sorry. I did not mean to do so. I simply wish for a diplomatic resolution to our issues. One that will not weaken us before our foes. There are dangers that threaten us all, and infighting will only weaken us, to the detriment of all.

• Shasta

The first step of the kind diplomacy you wish to see is facing the facts. Only by honestly and candidly laying out their grudges can two parties begin the process of figuring out which of them can be put aside and which must be solved, where forgiving is possible and where blood money needs to be paid. When the Amarr repeatedly use phrases like “petty disputes” and “just put aside”, it tells me they are not seeking the peaceful path in mutually respectful and open dialogue, but rather “saying nice dog until you find a bigger stick”. The way the grabbed the bigger stick of the stellar transmuters when it fell their way seems to confirm this.

3 Likes

Even if the Amarr Empire were to release every slave tomorrow there would still be war with the Republic because Sanmatar Shakor does not concern himself with justice but with vengeance.

1 Like

Again, I am calling out all 4 empires, not just the Minmatar. I am sure there is reason behind the Empire’s actions regarding the stellar transmuters, which can and should be explained, once a mutually respectful and open dialogue can be established. If we can put aside threat of war, and explain our grievances to one another, can we not reach a peaceful solution?

• Shasta

This man realises exactly what i mean…

Yes, and my suggestion is in line with yours: that Empire ceases its acts of war, withdraws to their own territory and opens dialogue. I await with interest to the explanation about the transmuters.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.