Incursion griefer

There is a running meme in WTM that once a person becomes an officer they usually vanish from EVE online. :joy: We all know this. Noone actually bothered being a whistleblower or somethin. Drama is always kept under the table.
Legit don’t know why but it is a 100% real trend and many vets can speak to that.

Everyone in incursions knew this day was going to happen. I knew it when I first started as a young lad. However I thought it would be NS groups doing it.

Shout out to @Aiko_Danuja on that impressive excel sheet in the blog I just saw that.

3 Likes

I will send you all my save mails…

@Githany_Red it is rather fun living rent free in Aiko’s tepid grey matter…

1 Like

Dracvlad, you are allowed to stay as long as you like.

I know you have nowhere better to be.

2 Likes

I find it interesting that you periodically come crawling out of the woodwork to make some sort of despairing remark about Aiko. It seems to me that she’s the one that lives rent free in your head.

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, rofl, lol, lmao, I replied to her comment about me, do you want me to send you my save mails?

You okay? Doesn’t sound like you are.

Perfectly fine thank you. Are you OK?

1 Like

Show me on the doll where she ganked you

2 Likes

Can you send them to me.

I bet he doesn’t even have a savemail.

Sent, hope you find that useful.

Looks like she has driven you Batshit crazy.

You say that, but I was replying to Ax’l ThorneAx_l_Thorne, so perhaps the one who is bat ■■■■ crazy is you, or you have a difficulty with reading and comprehension when the urge to make a dig hits you, but then it begs another question, is Ax’l ThorneAx_l_Thorne an alt of Aiko? Maybe you are?

I am not.

You are indeed not an alt of Aiko, as you are Aiko…

Welp, this is what happens when incursion runners violate the Code…

Let me spell it out for you: P-E-R-M-I-T-S. That spells “permits!”

2 Likes

10+ years later :skull: I made my money ages ago. I am not called Anthony Fat Tony Amico for no reason!

1 Like

hmmm

yes

the floor here is made out of floor

1 Like

You see it too, Aiko is Aiko, can’t be more evident than that.

Not sure however that a floor is made out of floor however.

1 Like

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting