Incursion sites not loading new waves

Hi There,

Incursions sites in High-sec focus (currently [Nohshayess constelation) are not spawning new waves or in TCRC sites are not loading at all.

Because of this, no incursion site can be completed.
Can we get a fix please?

update: low sec is also affected

o7
Havis

9 Likes

yes plz,

would be nice if we could play during the weekend… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here. Dual accounts cannot do anything . Been ship spinning all day now :cry:

2 Likes

We want to Pew Pew!
We want to Pew Pew!

Because of you CCP I lost my Astero doing Null sec stuff xD.
Lets hope they have oncall staff for the Weekend.

2 Likes

Majority of my game time is on the weekend. would be nice to fly some incursions. 2 accounts trained for running sites and currently ship spinning. makes me wonder if the sub price increase is worth it.

2 Likes

The exact same thing is happening for me when I try :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Cleared out my schedule to enjoy eve after a long break. Cant do anything after jumping 30 odd jumps for incursions to be broken. @CCP

2 Likes

It would be lovely if we could grind at the weekends

3 Likes

was looking forward to running some incursions this weekend but look like I am out of luck :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah spawn came in clutch…but yet it didnt.

2 Likes

For a game that has a higher subscription cost than any other MMO out there, players not being able to do what they trained their characters to do on their time off is sad. May question whether or not to resub multiple accounts. This isn’t a first time oops for CCP.

1 Like

It would be great to have this fixed!

1 Like

+9 here. Finally have a weekend where I’m able to fly and it’s broken :cry:

1 Like

Yes please fix it because out of game subscriptions are to expenise for some players

1 Like

Agreed. I have to plex 3 accounts and I know of people with 6 to 9 accounts. Very difficult to do without burning out.

1 Like

Hi all!

There were indeed some issues after downtime today where incursion sites were not properly despawning due to certain NPC waves not loading.

At roughly 12:15 UTC this was fixed, and 13:00 saw all broken dungeons manually cleared. All new dungeons and waves are spawning properly once again.

Thank you for your reports, and please let us know if there are further issues.

3 Likes

Well this was strange

Just to make things clear, sites were not properly spawning since the focus started (not after DT as was in your post).
Anyway, thank you (CCP) for prompt fix!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.