Indy/Mining needs fixed

No one is gonna miss you or your money bruv :smiley:

1 Like

I’m confused. According to @Lucas_Kell it’s gankers that’s killing the game.

But here it’s the mining nerfs?

Which one is killing the game faster?

2 Likes

I love that reaction/PI has a bigger role in building a ship now. What is wrong with what @Aisha_Katalen said?

It’s very logical from a game POV honestly. Nice mining is not all about just getting ores now.

I love PI while I don’t build some of the PI related products for ship building I admire what CCP done in this regard.

All I see are complaints about a player driven market system. You are not focusing on the concept. Only what has happened and that is iffy at best.

1 Like

The mining nerfs are killing EVE because waste decreases the amount of minerals that players mine for free, decreasing everyone’s income since there are less minerals on the market.

It’s not rocket science, you morons.

5 Likes

No such thing as free, but I have a feeling you are trolling.

2 Likes

EVE must be the strongest, toughest mf I ever had the pleasure to meet. It’s being killed and has been dying for years but there it is, happily chugging along as if the rumors of death were mere jokes. When I get old I want to die just like EVE.

2 Likes

Glad to see our exchange has made you less willing to accept nonsense like the OP.

You will do well here in the frozen north, young man.

Also, anyone who cant grasp that the waste isnt a loss needs to get out of mining and industry while they still have isk.

2 Likes

i posted the EVE critical theory jokingly the other day, whit all the buzzwords and stuff
I’m sure some guys really believed i was serious

2 Likes

CCP wants you to spend real money, not play the game.

Bro, you still crying?

You ok?

:sleepy:

1 Like

They are programmed to.

1 Like

The carebears can’t meme.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.