Input needed

Ah CODE,

Damn, you guys still alive and kicking. Good to hear.
aven’t been ganked by CODE (yet)… always ran high EHP with remote rep when i used to mine full time.

Was never “Important” enough for the high caliber God_Gank fleets.

o7

Thanks for the input!

yes, I’m leaning more in more towards the trade route

Not melting my mining alt tho, too much history… besides, at 120 mill SP, all my support skills are already up hehe, and that includes my mining and tade alts.

there’s a corp which is more of a service, without joining their corp, to run PVE missions to help raise standings for other pilots…

1 Like

Agree with what you are saying, that the majority of players have to PvE in order to PvP. I think what most of the critical posts here are trying to get at, is that if all the OP is concerned about is mining and trading, he’s just going to get bored and take another break inevitably. Sooner than later.

I PvP on the side bud, no worries :wink:
But it needs to be sustainable… this is EVE afterall

Hiring Mission Runners ★ 50-150M+/hr ★ Can Stay In Current Corp ★ Newbie/Alpha Friendly @Faxtarious check this out, join the discord and have a chat and see what you think? Can make upwards of 100-150 mil an hr.

2 Likes

Oh wow…
thanks mate, gonna check em out!

1 Like

47_128_1
join
save your soul

1 Like

He sees to have quite the funds. If you use reasonable ships or even join a corp with SRP you never have to grind anymore.

“join
save your soul”

Look at me…
Look…

I’m the Captain now

True.
I tend to be more of a lone wolf, but I have joined some pvp groups throughout the years…
I will take the time to acclimate a bit before deciding to join a group.

My Corp has SRP… :wink:
But I have to manage it

it was my input, you made my night a little sadder :frowning: , i hope you are happy about it …
you monster

1 Like

What?
I thought you were RPing
I… Brutor… look at me… I’m the one you’re crusading lol

1 Like

ohhhh i see
no hard feelings

One can argue that any PvP with “SRP” involved isn’t really true PvP at all. Being part of a large group, mindlessly throwing F1 at called targets, doesn’t lead to enlightenment. There are no fears to overcome, and no inner demons to face, as you’re not really putting anything on the line. I’m much more impressed when someone shows me 3 wormhole or low-sec solo kills with a story behind each one than someone who shows me 200 kill mails with triple-digit involved parties from fleet ops every weekend. Recommending this style of PvP is hardly more beneficial than not bringing up PvP at all.

Just my opinion, of course.

1 Like

Buy PLEX. This silly argument is as old as the game. You do not have to mine or rat if you don’t want to. It is a choice!

1 Like

@Destiny_Corrupted is correct :clap: :+1:

1 Like

preach :pray:

1 Like

As someone who prides himself on being a real pirate I can agree whole heartedly. Tha VAST majority of PvPers fund their PvP with some form of grinding elsewhere rather than from the direct profits of their PvP. With that said there are a variety of ways to turn PvP into an ISK making activity if you’re willing to put the work in.

Still more PvP and fun than mining

Yeah I don’t think you can get there by reading the wiki while mining. You have a better chance when you actually go out there and learn what really works, you have to start somewhere.

I do solo PvP and can live from it. I didn’t get there by grinding ISK.