Insidious Sainthood for CSM - Content for everyone!

I love Insidious - He’s a A+ person! I fully support him!
<3
Ivy

1 Like

I’ll be voting for you, we need more people for solo/small gang and lowsec representation. We also need your passion in the CSM and graceful ability to communicate with the community to identify problem areas.

2 Likes

Insidious Sainthood is #SPACEPRINCESSAPPROVED and as such has a place on my ballot! <3

2 Likes

For what my opinion is worth, I wholeheartedly support and endorse Insidious Sainthood in his campaign to be elected to the CSM. Having met him in person at Eve Vegas 2019, and chatted with him on various social media platforms over the past several years, I know he’s extremely and superbly qualified to represent the players of EVE, whatever sec they play in, and will strive solely for the betterment of the Eve Online gaming experience for everyone.

1 Like

I was a crutch slowing YOU down. Everyone, Mao is a wizard at ship fittings and piloting. Don’t let him catch you outside of the docking radius.

Thank you @Tovanis. Always nice when space royalty lifts up us little people.

Thank you @RoAnnon! I enjoyed our talks and I agree that chili doesn’t have beans!

1 Like

+1 vote for small gang, low sec candidate

1 Like

ehhh, ‘some’ chili does, “real” chili doesn’t :smiley:

1 Like

Insidious Sainthood would make a great addition to the CSM and an even better representative for Lowsec Players everywhere. He has my vote!

1 Like

Like your stuff, details are of less import imo. Passion and the willingness to attack hard issues is key.
Very nice! Hope you get in and if you need help, dont hesitate.

1 Like

2 things about Insidious:

1.) cares about EVE
2.) gets things done

I met Insidious first time, when G-Fleet ran an online tournament as prequel for the G-Fleet Community Gathering in Berlin, Germany. This dude was logging in from the airport to participate in the tournament … WTF! … and he and his team mate won a qualification ticket for the onsite tournament in Berlin. We found a way to bring him over from the US and so we met in person …
Somehow Insidious ended up as team member in my support crew for the event. He helped runinng the checkin … very helpful, always the pragmatic guy with an eye for solutions how to make the event even smoother. I am not the only one, event organizers across the world know his qualities and want to have him on board. Same ingame. true friend you can always rely on.

2 Likes

While I’ve never met insidious upfront I have spoken to him many times online and I whole heartedly agree with his statement
Some Eve players are highly resourceful and figure out strategies and tactics they can use to beat the blob, this type of emergent gameplay has been consistantly battered
My vote is on Insidious, a player I’ve seen running around being content to get content

1 Like

G-FLEET has a special place in my heart. I’m so glad I got to meet you and Irma and everyone else who attended.

Thank you for a great memory

I would have met Insidious at fanfest this year if it weren’t for this meddling pandemic. Anyway I met him through RvB and he sometimes enjoys my jokes (I think).

He cares more for this game than anyone I have met so far and therefor he has my vote.

1 Like

Yeah, EVE needs more Sid
U have my vote! :heart:

1 Like

You have my vote!

1 Like

Sid is a starting to become a pain in the ass with constant CSM spam in our discord. So hurry up & vote him through :wink:

Yes he may have some Trumpian qualities, but his passion & commitment to EvE is second to none. Nevermind CSM, he’d be one hell of a dev & I’m not even stoking his ego.

I think its fair to say if you’re a low sec pilot, solo pilot, small gang affectionado or anyone other than a null block - not voting Insidious is a foolish mistake

You will have all my votes

3 Likes

Thank you Liza. Keep up the jokes!

Glad to be your candidate!!! <3