Installing EVE on a new PC?

Right now I have EVE on a basic PC but I can see I would need an upgrade to get more out of the game.

If I install EVE on a new PC and login, will all my characters and items (ships, items in storage, etc) come over to the new PC automatically?

Thanks.

when you download EVE, you’ll have to re-add the accounts to the launcher, but everything else after that is the same…

1 Like

Thank you! :+1:

Well, some of your personal settings are stored locally, so probably your screen size or sound options are set to default.

1 Like

Yea, I figured that. But was more concerned about loosing ships, SP, ISK etc.

Thanks.

The information about what you own in game is held on the server so won’t be lost by you moving to a new PC. All that is held locally on the PC are things such as “what are the window positions?” “what are the graphics settings” and so forth. Stuff that doesn’t have value in game.

As others have said you’ll need to put your credentials (username/password/MFA code) into the launcher again, but that’s a one off process.

Thanks. :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.