So here’s the thing. I want a way to safely do PVE in losec but gates are usually clogged with stuff like tornados and gnosises. (I’m alpha BTW, so no T3Ds for me). I want to know if any of you have ships that are capable doing 4/10 DED sites. Bling is fine because i don’t plan on losing it, and smartbomb camping can be ignored because they are avoidable (generally) by not warping gate to gate.
any help is appreciated! fly safe o7
I made a fit that’s semi-capable of combat that’s also instawarp. it’s a dramiel and the fitting looks like this (i modified it out of my travel dramiel)
recently i actually lost one and you can check my killboard to see the fit, but here it is anyway
[Dramiel, Simulated Dramiel Fitting]
Inertial Stabilizers II
Type-D Restrained Inertial Stabilizers
Gyrostabilizer II
Domination 1MN Afterburner
Small Shield Booster II
Enduring Multispectrum Shield Hardener
Republic Fleet Small Cap Battery
200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
Core Probe Launcher I
Small Low Friction Nozzle Joints II
Small Capacitor Control Circuit I
Small Capacitor Control Circuit II
Caldari Navy Hornet x2
Federation Navy Hobgoblin x2
Hail S x18747
Barrage S x18662
Core Scanner Probe I x8
i know the scanning stuff can be upgraded to sisters and i’m planning on getting the shield booster to a Pithi-A type small. any advice on fixing it? aligns for me in 1.97 seconds no implants