Intaki Hamesha

With the stroke of a pen.

Just as I said in my own official statement yesterday, it appears that the President has always had the ability to remove entire constellations from the officially recognised warzone, seemingly without invalidating the entire treaty, despite the protestations of the State.

So why not before now?

If Federal “control” of a given system was necessary, then there have been many occasions over the years where the Federal militia held dominance, including very early in the conflict.

But of course the question remains as to whether it was absolutely necessary for the Gallente Federation to include the Intaki system in the warzone from the very start at all.

But there is a legitimate concern over the potential for State retaliation. I question though whether this would be focussed on the Intaki system in particular, no longer subject to CEWMPA as it is.

The State has certainly never invaded any other Federal system beyond the official warzone, other than Luminaire during the Battle of Caldari Prime of course, but that world is of particular significance and no matter how special Intaki Prime may be, it is not the same thing to the Caldari at all.

2 Likes