Interesting

Dude No,. When Im done I will Give you a few Bill. :slight_smile: Only Because you make these forums more fun than CCP has done in 10 years.

2 Likes

No one cares bruv :smiley:

Just quit.

And no, I donā€™t want or need your stuff.

You arenā€™t important enough to care about :smiley:

Thank you , I was Thinking I was being boring , but you Did your due diligence , Btw you need to work harder to get more new players to the forum. for all off you that dont know, Firebrand is new, and trying to make a impact. Its not a good impact , but we all need to start somewhere. :slight_smile:

Thanks, and thats very kind of you to say :slight_smile:

When a lot of different things are nerfed and others changed to something players donā€™t agree with plus a bad timing on sub increase at a time when markets are shaky and economies on life support, I can only think of two words: perfect storm.

Firebrand an alt, No I dont think so, your more refined, firebrand is more Pay attention to me im more important lol.

Oh I , Agree perfect storm , And with the icelandic mentality. (We dont admit being to ever being wrong)
Thats a perfect storm, And now CCP refuse to admit this, even though there sales are selling Plex cheaper than has ever been done in 20 years. But who wants to invest in a game that has a few months left. Nobody. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New?

Ahh, you also canā€™t read good.

That explains a lot of things :smiley:

Bro, your typing is wild :smiley:

I donā€™t know if itā€™s a few moths or years but I donā€™t call spending for a game investment. The time and money I would spend Iā€™d never get back, let alone any interest. Iā€™ll continue to play til they shut the server down, then I will head to the next distraction.

Itā€™s simple. Play games to have fun. If you canā€™t find fun in Eve Online, go play another game that you have fun in. Maybe one day in the far future, Eve might still be around and youā€™ll come back and have fun, or maybe never again. Nothing wrong with any of that. Just do it, make yourself happy with your leisure time.

Apparently common sense is really hard to do :smiley:

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Closed.