Interview with an Eve Online Player

Aiko would make a really good interview partner. I hear she is really hawt in rl

I went from 0 Isk to over 1tn Isk in a year playing for 10 mins 5 days a week.

I provided around 1/50th maybe less of the PLEX for good that year.

I rarely play eve anymore.

Thank you all for responding, I will be getting Eve mails out today to start setting up times for the Interviews.

Calm down miner.

Why do you call him a miner while he said he wasnā€™t a miner? Do you do it on purpose?
You know it doesnā€™t matter since he said he was leaving EVE.
EVE may be for me but I think this forum isnā€™t. You guys are too hard core for me on here. These threads are hilarious but you all are too mean to each other.
Are you all rivals in the game or what? I donā€™t understand. Sorry.

Well, Iā€™d prefer it if you didnā€™t interview bitter vets that are just going to trash talk the game. Eve certainly has itā€™s problems, but some guys are relentlessly negative, and will likely give potential new players a false impression of the game.

Iā€™m sure some guys will say that, ā€œnew players should be warned of problems,ā€ but many bitter vets arenā€™t giving accurate representations of the game and itā€™s problems. And I know that bitter vets do this because it was something that I was guilty of myself back when I was becoming a bitter vet (I was getting so bad that I even made an outrage video about Eve). So, I know for a fact that I made a huge deal out of the negative stuff, ignored the positive, and that I was all too eager to believe in unsubstantiated conspiracy theories (i.e. the devs implemented a change in order to encourage micro-transactions). And Iā€™m pretty damn sure that many bitter vets do the same thing. In fact, I honestly wonder if this is an important step on the road to quitting for many people. I mean, itā€™s not easy to walk away from friends, communities, and tens of thousands of hours of time investment in a game. So, I wonder if concentrating on the negative makes it easier for people who are thinking about moving on.

Anyway, there are a metric butt ton of guys Iā€™d be happy to see you interview, but I donā€™t know who all would be up for some public speaking. You might also want to try asking around on the Talking in Stations discord. They run an Eve online podcast, so Iā€™m sure they can make some good recommendations and maybe even help you get into contact with some guys.

1 Like

its a long history ā€¦

there is a guy named james

Unknown

that created the Himalayan CODE,
46e489695f1a31b9934a7fe33fd6bdd0

a manifest to save EVE HS from the evil miner bots

men_t_robot_med_400x400
he is a hero to some players
he is retired nowadays

ms @Aiko_Danuja is a amarr princess

now she keeps james dream alive

some miners dislike her , and treat her really bad on this forums ā€¦
nasty behavior IMO

edit:
ant btw she is always hungry the poor thing
thats why she asks for a voluntary donation of lunch money ā€¦

Iā€™m a princess of KHANID!

:angry:

same thing dear

Amarr is where exotic dancers come from, Khanid is where Maledictions are born.

well i was under the impression you were a amarr princess all that time
ill pretend this conversation never happened
turn it off
like a light switch
just go click
its a cool little amarr trick

Thank you. Funny post!
Aiko may be a princess but since sheā€™s Khanid sheā€™s no princess of mine(r). Minmatar is where itā€™s at. Minmatar kicked Amarr butt. Minmatar rock!
That a real pic of James? Why did he quit on his creation?

Is she a school bully?

If you want to learn more about me, be sure to read the Code of New Halaima!

https://www.james315.space/code/

I shall. Thank you for the link!
What is Halaima? Is it a solar system in New Eden?

Yes, Halaima is one of my ice mining colonies, halfway between the Fortress of Isanamo and the Fortizar of Uedama.

I might pay it a visit for a look-see.

In time, praise James!

lol I had to do it!

There was this one time I ran an alliance and contributed to a tiny part of eve history. Dropping two old school station eggs in a single down time was fun. Loosing a freighter in low sec was also fun (Yeah, wth was i doing in low sec w a freighter).
When I started up my PI it was sign to the corp to pack up because somehow the two correlated each time. I miss the community that used to be so much a part of this game.

Shoutout to all my old FCON / Phoneix friends [blows the dust off the mic].

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.