Introduce alpha-only skills

Nothing has moved. There’s 120 posts in the thread and supposedly at least 1 of them from yourself and/or the OP prevent the original issues expressed by CCP, as still being an issue in multiboxing with alphas or alpha-omega.

I’ve read back through the thread and can’t see a post that looks to support that, hence why I’m asking for just one example from the posts in this thread, not just continued deflecting.

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode please send me the information so i can make a complaint against you in the proper place.

Seems you removed my posts on this thread, which I also flagged…
Was going t o continue ignoring this thread but after seeing my notifications and realizing my even if not stellar arguments were still arguments against the idea and the OP…

If you really want me to go into detail here i surely can come back and make some really sounding noise and argument posts, and de-rail this thing or make it so your one of your buddies will simply close it.

Ah, but back to my original question… Information/link I need to make an official complaint against you.

AS for @Hariet your Idea is still stupid,
It will cost CCP RL money.
Alphas do not need more shite…they need less or just not be changed from the current state.

Many of you Alpha supporters forget how much of a Botter problem there is in EvE and such things as you ask for will simply empower those Botters to ruin the game further…being as such you really need to keep these ideas to yourself or shut up about them after the first 30 people tell you this idea sucks for that very reason.

Unless of course you are a Botter @Hariet and this is to further your own Botter agendas? while being able to pay less but play without losing too much Omega stuff??

1 Like

In before the lock after that rant. :popcorn: :beers:

Edit; The thd is closed but Ridiey is still replying. :crazy_face:

You may find the address to contact Community Team here, along with the rules of the forum.

1 Like

And there you have it.

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode please close this thread, as it has come to its natural end.

Thread closed via polite request by OP.

1 Like