Introducing the HyperNet Relay

The hypercores are items you can sell for ISK on the market. The only source of the hypercores is the New Eden Store, but you can trade them.

In addition there is a lot of distrust the community has for CCP. Which is why many like myself has backed off Eve significantly lately.

3 Likes

Honestly, Iā€™m just here because thereā€™s another hour left on this transatlantic flight and the wifi sucks to the point that the forums are the only thing as can get to show up reliably.

Plus itā€™s always amusing to watch people wrk themselves into a froth for no good reason, You people need to go play the game and stop freaking out over dev blogs.

1 Like

Are you going for CSM? Because you have my vote.

Even lower in the Pegi ratingā€¦

Congratulations CCP, this is the most interesting change in EVE Online for very long time.

-jazz

CCP Falcon knew this was coming in, helped him make his mind up to win EvE probably lol.

3 Likes

To answer that once and for all, the hypernet window looks exactly like Somer Blink and you just click on the lottery thingies, which are called hypernodes.

The price is divided by the amount of noes or tickets for the item you wanna ā€œbetā€ on.

And with that EVE will be illegal in lots of countries. Finally CCP found a way to terminate the game. It took them long enough.

1 Like

Very good point. CCP owns EVERYTHING!!!

You should probably learn a bit or two about fitting your ships, before telling others to play the game.

1 Like

It seems like another really terrible idea that misses the mark tbh.

1 Like

Or instead they could keep the rating and kill the idiotic cash shop stuff.

4 Likes

Wait a minuteā€¦ Thought that you only need HyperCores to setup the order.

So one does indeed need HyperCores to buy a raffle ticket? Thought this was only ISK?

1 Like
  1. Yeah butā€¦ you really REALLY are white-knighting. So obviously.

Your name is now Sir Hypocrite of Dumbshire.

1 Like

It IS only isk. Like displayed on the window, you click on the ā€œticketā€ and pay with isk.

Somer Blink is back!!! CCP going full retard, great.

2 Likes

What do you mean, you canā€™t extract the value outside of the game? Ever hear of ISK selling sites?

Ok great. Was just about to flip-flop again on this :smiley:.

1 Like

I donā€™t see how this doesnā€™t doesnā€™t run Into restrictions against under-age gambling. I also donā€™t see how this improves the state of Eve.

1 Like