Introducing the HyperNet Relay

‘Lottery’ is a broad term and includes many types of event, such as raffles, tombolas and sweepstakes. As a rule, however, a lottery is a game where you pay to enter, there is at least one prize, and winning is dependent only on chance.

Lotteries allow charities to raise money from the public in a way that appeals to a wide audience. The added incentive of a prize enables charities to engage with those who may otherwise not donate, and gain new supporters.

The set up and administration of lotteries is regulated by the Gambling Commission.

3 Likes

Cat/dog?

1 Like

yep you am right there, l have a monthly bonus that l spend on games and my hobbies but with 5 kids l would beable to spend any with out the bonus but there are pp that would put this over there kids wifes and so on.

1 Like

Again, if you are rich enough it does not matter. If you are Jeff Bezos it literally does not matter how much you spend on EVE, you could write a check to buy CCP and still not put a noticeable dent in your finances. When you are talking about utterly trivial amounts of money the entire concept of “good” reasons for spending it ceases to be relevant.

(Now, you can certainly make some arguments about the insanity of a capitalist system where people can become so rich that throwing $10k at entertainment in a video game is a better financial choice than you not bothering to pick up a penny as you walk by, but that’s not really relevant here.)

What are the odds?

RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG

1 Like

I know what the convo ‘was’ about but that isn’t what I said. I said I didn’t know why you were still talking.

I also don’t know why you think you’re a thing.

But please, keep posting and reposting and editing those posts and adding to your nonsensical stream of nothing.

You baffle me. Your assumption you are something baffles me. Your nonsense baffles me.
I am baffled.

Bro, that guy has been rather hostile to a number of people in this thread so far. He’s either a troll, or in a foul mood. Just let it go.

3 Likes

I am of a similar opinion. However, should these mechanics propogate (which in all probability they will), then I’d like to see a little responsibility on the part of CCP.

There’s no point being a Cnut trying to hold back the inevitable tide I guess.

2 Likes

Brisc account was hacked? He sounds like a douchebag lately. Good timing Falcon…

4 Likes

l think he sore the writing on the wall lol

To be fair, I haven’t been hostile. Just because I debate a point with someone does not automatically make it a hostile action. If you choose to take it that way then that is for you to decide. I just assumed (a mistake I know but there you go) that debate was still ok.

It takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight. Unless he’s going to pick up a stick or something…

1 Like

Or they meet at the stain gate … ohh ye

1 Like

Maybe youtubers like YongYea would want to hear about it I wonder… Or the Jim Sterling himself. :thinking:

To be fair, I haven’t been hostile. Just because

Yes, about you firing laser from the bottom which nobody cared for

Goons these days are so, dilapidated, SAD ~ wiggle only if i can buy Querns via the Hyperlink system

Well, either it hasn’t been run by the CSM, they couldn’t do much to influence it and they couldn’t let the public know because it is covered by their NDA.

I’m sorry but I don’t understand what that means.

Pffft ‘it’s ■■■■ and bad and also we don’t care’

pr much sum it up

it means, thank you my beloved father, the sky king the master of

ok, nvm

thats what has pritty much been hinted at that they were told this was going to happen some didnt like it some thought it was ok but it was going in the game.