Introducing The Winter Expansion - EVE Online: Lifeblood

No.

the youtube version isn’t available to me, for some reason. i suggest watching in HQ, full screen, with volume up.

That’s a disco. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Man, I wonder how many people won’t get why it was called a Lowsec DD.

2 Likes

It doesnt include avatar gameplay of any sort, that is a negative 10 points in my book.

3 Likes

RIP Observatorys till at least winter 2018 .

Ideas on how the proposed de-cloaking function could work.

1. Simple system wide burst with 1 hour cool down timer once its used

2. Reveals any cloaked ships that are not blue in system

3. Cloaked ships only need to re cloak up to avoid detection

4. Make the structure killable or 1 armor reinforcement timer 24 hours.

Why were the refineries nerfed on SISI?

This basically means an athanor after the patch will have same reprocess rate an Astrahus before the patch has.
And an astrahus after the patch will barely be better than NPC stations.

Haha, yes I always liked that video. An early version of the pipe bomb if you think about it :grinning:

1 Like

will the number of trade orders for alpha be extended? don’t see why not as you can create other characters and accounts just a matter of convenience

1 Like

Any official word on the removal of Cloak-MWD trick and with this also removal of a bit of survival potential for blockade runners in null sec? Except for a player topic in test server feedback and a reddit post, there have not been any official statements from CCP. This lack of communication and “fixing” of non-issues while there are so many more and more important issues is irritating.

@CCP_Falcon @CCP_Lebowski @CCP_Fozzie @CCP Rise

3 Likes

This one is important in WH as well, and I see no issue with this trick as it requires skill to execute correctly and repeatedly. Removing it is pointless.

Regarding the expansion of alpha ships in december, will I be able to train my racial industrial to higher levels than I am currently able to?

Vik

Well, there is a response now. Good to see that it was only a mistake. Now I wonder what was “fixed” that caused this defect.

After reading some of this i think after 11 years eve finaly lost me, once i had 8 accounts now we have 4 but forcing to not enjoying the game as a carebare forcing the pvp to us means no more fun changing all the time the machanics ripping stuff from us we paid for in both time and money

each person should be able to enjoy a game in his or her own liking no matter what the intent of the dev is, saying its a pvp game is not meaning you have to pvp …

losing a raven to a npc because of a weapon you cant tank is no fun its stupid something new and lose isk wow how nice sigh

a war you start because some one is a jerk in the game and others can join means you cant get even with a few people you need to fight a bunch and they dont even need to pay for that good luck with that (marmite) you just make people quit the game :slight_smile:

thats the intent is it not ? for years i seen the player base shrink and i put effort in getting new people in the game useless as to many things keep changing and changing stuff you need to train for and when you finaly got it it disappear or get nerved not make sense

i spend 10.000 euros on this game (not counting the pc uprades) waste of my money because when i am almost where i want to be they nerv tweak and ruin the game…

so far this game also destroyed 4 computers by an update few years ago and that stings not because no mistakes can be made but because they deny it can happen calling me a liar why would i lie about it and still ranting about it after 4 years ? because they did and not even say sorry ? they offerd me nothing to soften the money i lost by bad code…

when you start a war on a small corp being a small corp it should be between those players and not getting 1000 people added to that war with 4 versus 4 not being able to get to that target then we finaly do pvp and it then make no sence at all… better yet we declared war against 3 corp with allready 500 people just the 4 of us and we get a 1000 people extra being just jerks…

i am never going to play a game completely as a dev want me to play it i make my own rules to what i like and dont like avoiding what i dont like to do and trying to have fun my own way… i know 7 people who started in 2003 and all quit i started in 2006 and now i say i have enough…

so ccp goodluck with your eve and have fun destroying your game…

1 Like

Actually it exactly means that.

This is why WoW has PVE servers, so that people that are confused about what type of player interactions have in them are neatly separated.

You don’t have to PvP, correct, but you Should Not complain when the PvP comes after You, in any shape or form, let it be Market, Mining, Contracts, everything asides Missions (not counting when people use probes to go to you to kill you just the activity) is entirely PvP:

• Market: Sell orders and Buy Orders against other players
  • Exploration: First one to get to the crate there gets the spoils!
  • Industry: See Market, because I am almost positive you either buy the materials or sell the product
  • Mining: Bump… Bump… Bump… o crap CODE. is here
  • Salvaging: First one to get the wrecks gets the salvage!
  • Events (so far): First one to get to the event place gets everything! Oh wait, he is getting the final blows.
  • Travelling: Ok just finished jumping time to go to the next ga- OH MY GOD A CRUISER TRYING TO SNIPE ME DOWN RIGHT AFTER I DECLOAKED!

Just because you are sad and think things should be your way doesn’t mean it should happen, you need to harden up just like how those small corps need to harden up and be smart about these things when wars are declared and stuff.
In WoW lvl 110 Rogues will always gank the lone lvl 30 Warriors leveling up in PvP servers, so here the big corporations and alliances (usually the ones who can’t pvp well enough) will just boost their ego by declaring war with smaller and more fragile corps in hopes their long roams are worth for killing a single t1 cruiser.

I find it somewhat funny you got that name as a character name after reading that post, to me it feels like those complaints were quite the Wasted Breath.

1 Like

Yea its hard to read High Sec why is it there ? ahhh not to get killed each time you leaf the station to be able to mine or rat or fly missions to trade without the needs to step in a ship mount guns and shoot another player who is faster better to NOT compeet in your weakest part in the game…

and it are jerks like you that makes the game pointless why waste so much money to be laughed at when you suck in pvp ?

with the next expansion when an npc gets as good as a pvp player when a less good pilot can not kill the targets when the npc can hunt you the fun is gone

and yea the bump men go to lowsec or 0.0 to gank players and stop herassing people in there game …
try bully me at front of my house i rip your head of always the same idiots in games hide behind a keyboard…

and yes the name is quite fitting for the post…

Yet you call me a jerk with that attitude, I am not into pvp and I play the game knowing the risk there is, the game is relaxing but I enjoy the fact I can get a sudden surge of adrenaline the moment I see things are not going my way. How can the game be pointless with all of this interaction? You might as well go grab a single player game if you don’t want a random person to ruin your day, dunno, something like Space Engineers or Minecraft or a multiplayer game that doesn’t screw you up as badly… It even surprises me you played this game for that long and dare say that High Sec is a safe haven for players considering one of the golden rules in EvE is that you are NEVER safe.

“* You are not safe in 1.0 security space. CONCORD is there to punish, not to protect. Get used to the idea.”

Not every game is tailor fit to please every single person, don’t like it? There’s another game somewhere on Steam waiting for you to find it. Good luck finding it.

2 Likes

yup plenty on steam uplay or origin so why waste 60 euro a mounth here

i did not say hs is safe … avoiding pvp is posible in eve , with the new update its not…

and the problem is that we as a fam can not choose to play just the 4 we have to choose others as 4 is not enough of what i read…

auto payment canseld…

fly save

Bullcrap. I’ve seen people who spend thousands of dollars to pimp out a pirate BS with a totally purple fit get absolutely trashed by randoms in frigates. Its also why Brave did so well in AT this year. They got good. ISK =/= skill.

2 Likes

Is it true that Caldari Outposts provide a 50% bonus on the reaction cost system index? And what bonus do other outposts provide?

Also, I can’t find the API for the mining ledgers.

Question.
Since when did the Blood Raider Covenant turn into an international ?
Why is the symbol of Sani Sabik on ships of other races ?

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Blood_Raider_Covenant

https://community.eveonline.com/backstory/chronicles/of-god-and-her-beast/
https://community.eveonline.com/backstory/chronicles/the-blood-raiders/
https://community.eveonline.com/backstory/chronicles/houses-of-the-holy/

You have decided to once again give a damn about Lore his own game ?