Invasion ship of choice

They deal 2/3 Therm and rest explo. They are vulnerable most to explo.

1 Like

Unlike what some have said in this topic, its not TH or EX. But instead its KEN followed by EM, then EX and lastly TH…
So Caldrai and then Amarr turrets are great if you can keep tracking up, Scourge for launchers do the best.

I’ve ran T1 Harbinger in a small fleet, with 6x T2 pulse lasers and shield command, ive had it agro swarmed, we’re unsure if it was the boost burst that caused it or something else, but it pull Trigs off our agro Tank. It as a surprise as he way 10km away, the fleet was between us and the Trigs just turned flew straight through the fleet and attack the Harbinger, no matter how hard our pullers tried the trigs wouldn’t change target.
We still unsure if it was the command burst or a specfic trig ship at caused.

But a good tank (passive resist, and twin repair) in this case can hold a fleet swarm. Though wouldn’t suggest trying it without at least t2 modules and maxed core skills.

nope, they have weakness to explosive. I checked on ESI, they all have same resist stats

Interesting since we hit with scourge missiles and Ken based ammo, and rip them a new one, the ken light drones have a field day with the trig frigates. We found TH and EX didn’t seem to do as well.

If you look at player usable trig ships they all have a @50% ken resist in armour, all other armour resists are high in order i posted before, shield not even worth looking at due to the low hp.

I’d take that info you’re referring to with a gain of salt. I only based my other post on actual combat experience.
If you were talking about Sleepers yes they have omni resist, but I’m not so sure trig do based on what we’ve seen and of the trig player ship resists.

I tested it yesterday, best killspeed with fusion/hail. Also this matches to the stats of all other trig NPC and player ships. Player ships have 25% on kin and 19% on explo, with 50% on EM and 35% therm.

Hence lasers are the worst weapon you can use against trig ships.

1 Like

Direct from CCP update notes;

• Base shield resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 0 / 50 / 40 / 85
  • Base armor resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 50 / 75 / 25 / 65

As for lasers had no issues doing damage on Trig npcs.

Citation needed.

Here are the dates for the new trig NPCs from the game server (the real thing):

Armor EM Damage Resistance: 0.49 (0.4 TQ)
Armor Explosive Damage Resistance: 0.64
Armor Kinetic Damage Resistance: 0.51 (0.47 TQ)
Armor Thermal Damage Resistance: 0.6 (0.52 TQ)

You have to read them 1-x, that means, explo is the weakest. EM is the strongest resi.

Update: the values above are from SiSi, just learned that the stats are different than TQ, but the principal is the same.

Hmmm…

You do know that the decimal readings that you listed as a percentage are listed like the following;

Armor EM Damage Resistance: 0.49 = 50% rounded up
Your new figures = 40%

Armor Explosive Damage Resistance: 0.64 = 65% rounded up
New figures = same 64%

Armor Kinetic Damage Resistance: 0.51 = 50% rounded down
New figures = 47%

Armor Thermal Damage Resistance: 0.6 = 60%
New figures = 52%

So youve got the percentages around the wrong way.

1.0 = 100%
0.1 = 10%
0.05 = 5%
0.0 = 0%

1.0 means 0 (zero) resistance (please read before you post).

1 Like

What’s Ken based ammo?

Don’t you think Barbie would be pretty upset with you if you were launching Ken out of your launchers instead of Kinetic?

1 Like

You’re missing a '.

So youve

I run a Proteus Invasion Command Ship:

3x salvager + 3 T1 salvage rigs for up close wrecks ( having an AB is needed as well)
5 x Salvage Drones for long range wrecks
Sisters Expanded Probe Launcher w/ 5 Sisters Combat Probes
Covert Ops Cloak
Shield Command Burst w / Shield Harmonizing Charges
2x Neutron Blasters w/ Null
TII Webber

Fit the rest based on knowing the Proteus.

Our fleets don’t run with shield logi either and run just fine.

please stop quoting data badly.

It’s not resistance, it’s resonance in the game. If you use bad words your post becomes wrong…
(resonnance is applied to the damage by multiplication, resistance would need to do damage*(1-resistance/100) and that’s like double the cpu cost)

here is the complete stats of the zorya’s leshak I think (got them two days ago can’t remember what the id refers to)

mass (4) 6.3E7
hp (9) 27500.0
charge (18) 0.0
maxVelocity (37) 400.0
capacity (38) 933.0
speed (51) 5000.0
maxRange (54) 63000.0
rechargeRate (55) 750000.0
damageMultiplier (64) 0.9
agility (70) 0.11
maxTargetRange (76) 108000.0
armorDamageAmount (84) 225.0
kineticDamageResonance (109) 0.67
thermalDamageResonance (110) 0.67
explosiveDamageResonance (111) 0.67
emDamageResonance (113) 0.67
emDamage (114) 0.0
explosiveDamage (116) 297.5
kineticDamage (117) 0.0
thermalDamage (118) 475.5
falloff (158) 0.0
trackingSpeed (160) 7.0
volume (161) 495000.0
radius (162) 400.0
maxLockedTargets (192) 7.0
scanRadarStrength (208) 33.0
scanLadarStrength (209) 0.0
scanMagnetometricStrength (210) 0.0
scanGravimetricStrength (211) 0.0
gfxTurretID (245) 47922.0
gfxBoosterID (246) 397.0
shieldCapacity (263) 13750.0
shieldCharge (264) 0.0
armorHP (265) 35750.0
armorEmDamageResonance (267) 0.4
armorExplosiveDamageResonance (268) 0.64
armorKineticDamageResonance (269) 0.47
armorThermalDamageResonance (270) 0.52
shieldEmDamageResonance (271) 1.0
shieldExplosiveDamageResonance (272) 0.5
shieldKineticDamageResonance (273) 0.6
shieldThermalDamageResonance (274) 0.8
entityEquipmentMin (456) 2.0
entityEquipmentMax (457) 2.0
shieldRechargeRate (479) 600000.0
entityKillBounty (481) 0.0
capacitorCapacity (482) 8250.0
shieldUniformity (484) 1.0
armorUniformity (524) 1.0
structureUniformity (525) 1.0
signatureRadius (552) 370.0
entityFactionLoss (562) 0.0
scanResolution (564) 125.0
optimalSigRadius (620) 40000.0
behaviorRemoteArmorRepairDuration (2491) 6000.0
behaviorRemoteArmorRepairRange (2492) 33000.0
behaviorRemoteArmorRepairFalloff (2493) 28000.0
behaviorRemoteArmorRepairDischarge (2494) 136.875
damageMultiplierBonusPerCycle (2733) 0.025
damageMultiplierBonusMax (2734) 2.68

After a few days of trying the invasions I have concluded that this is the optimal ship to fly:

[Magnate, free stuff]

Damage Control II
Micro Auxiliary Power Core I
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Medium Shield Extender II
Cargo Scanner II

Salvager I
Salvager I
Salvager I

Small Salvage Tackle I
Small Salvage Tackle I
Small Salvage Tackle I

Hornet EC-300 x3
Salvage Drone I x3
Warrior I x2

I profit far more from stealing other people’s salvage than to bother shooting stuff myself. Although now there are so many vultures that the profit is dropping fast.

4 Likes

I don’t care if ESI or whatever source you use says nonsense words. I quoted from here:

Also 1-x is the value the incoming damage is multiplied with … easy to understand, isn’t it?

facepalm.

ESI uses the data that is used internally by eve. In those data there is no “resistance” field.

so yeah it’s better if you give your source.
That’s why people understand your post badly. (actually hoboleaks presents 1-resonance as “resistance” )

No it’s not. The internal value for ships/NPCs is the resonance, there is no resistance. Otherwise there would not be the resonance but the resistance in the game files.

eg the hawk ( https://esi.evetech.net/v3/universe/types/11379 ) gives the em resonance (attribute 271) is 1.

in the data you gave, the 0.64 is the armor resonance, not the resistance.

Exactly, I just tried to make it better to understand for people. The value shown has to be modified 1-x to get the resistance. This is what I said from the beginning.

except this line

Armor Explosive Damage Resistance: 0.64 => 0.58

from hoboleaks is just wrong. It’s the damage resonance that is reduced from 0.64 to 0.58

I don’t know why hoboleaks translates this attributes badly, there is no “resistance” attribute in the game file. I think they have an old version and did not update their attribute cache.

I suspect CCP did correct their naming errors (and I still wait for the correct from rof to fireperiod which is another one)

1 Like

All lines are equally “wrong”. Say call it resistance where actually 1-x is the resistance.

But let’s talk about consequences. The Zorya ships get more omni resistance. This is verified by my trials. The normal NPCs were much easier to kill with fusion, Zorya’s ships didn’t show much difference between plasma and fusion, though I used hail at the end.

I also have comparison between SiSi and TQ now. On SiSi the sites have much more DPS, the NPCs are faster but orbit slower, and have a smaller sig. On TQ you need a web, SiSi rats are fine without.

all lines that present internal data as “resistance” are equally wrong.

read bugged if you want.

I did not think hoboleak was making such a mistake until you gave your source and actually they did. I think it’s been two years since there is only resonance, I wonder why they are still using resistance…

edit : about effect, we need to have the todays’s value to discuss about it. We don’t know when the changes that hit sisi will hit TQ.