IPO offering - Second Phase FILLED

Just out of curiosity,
your “hit by a bus” clause stated you would perform harakiri on your skill tree in the event of any issues.
has this happened yet?

Every SP that could be stripped on Cor’Els accounts has been stripped.

Don’t need him anymore. Start a new rep grind.

I can attest to the fact that all of the SP was stripped from my characters.
And as stated in my last post, I am currently working to ensure everyone who lost isk because of me is repaid.
It is a slow process with no skills and not much capital, but a few friends have helped me get back on my feet.

Though that may be true and verry 'kind 'of you it does not change what i said , you can/should only vouch for yourself and even then you may be proven wrong.That goes both for ingame and rl.

I disagree, I could see your point in game because EvE is a ruthless game, but even RL? Nah, that’s not how the world works.

The strength we humans have is not our individual abilities but the ability to socialize and work together. There’s some people I’ll vouch, in game or IRL, and that’s how it is. Sometimes you have to help some people out and take a risk on your reputation if it goes wrong. Having skin in the game will make me weary of whomever I recommend, but it’s not going to stop me from doing it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.