Is anyone else's loot being throttled?

1 Like

Asking for help then accusing people of insulting you if they dont give you an answer you like. Hmm sounds like a trollā€¦:thinking:

1 Like

^ This wouldnā€™t surprise me. There are videos of people making over 250m isk/hr from these conduits.

1 Like

Yes CCP is out to get you, YOU, they have a personal agenda against YOU and will make your EVE life miserable any way they can. :wink:

2 Likes

OP
as suggested by others, your bad loot is just a question of probability/RNG.
And the fact that some streamers have better loot than you perfectly fits with the RNG process: if they got good loot, you got bad loot, and the average is still the same, yes?
Maybe it was the better rewards that you were used to looting previously which were higher than average, and now things are normal?
There has been plenty of similar posts on this forum, about decreasing reward in data/relic sites, abyssal, etc
PS: donā€™t ask a question if you think you wonā€™t believe the answer if it is not the answer that you expected
And honestly Scoots Choco did not insult you. Stop being paranoid (joking ;))

With every other mother fly doing conduits, the market value of loot and salvage has plummeted. The estimates of value as you hover over each item is vastly different than what the market says it is really worth. With that said, it does seem that loot (as opposed to salvage) is much less now. So much that I only do conduits occasionally, and have done more Abyssal sites. Other than the risk factor, they pay much betterā€¦

Grinding conduits can be mind numbingly boring after awhile. They are not the pot of gold at the end of the Triglavian rainbow they initially seemed to be. I hope the OP can pick up the shattered expectations of his/her EVE life and move on.

2 Likes

Seriously please everyone stop trying to tell me that itā€™s just RNG itā€™s not just a run of bad luck that is not what Iā€™ve explain experiencing because if it was just a little bad luck or if it was just really random then I would have received a regular payout so Randomness is not the issue here the issue is the fact that the payout for the loot of conduits that Iā€™ve been running over the last week has not matched the loot that I was getting for the incident or the loot that people are receiving right now I am not receiving the same types of loot Iā€™ll get a couple of surveys in each site and thatā€™s it and other people are making on average 20 million a site running it on Twitch running it on YouTube you can see them right now so that means that something is wrong and I want to know what it is but you guys are not helping at all. Iā€™ll just rely on my ticket for help then. thanks for being no help at all guys because no one ever actually read it and listened or paid attention because no one Has moved past so itā€™s just bad luck.

2 Likes

So thanks for nothing everybody good job folks

1 Like

Also please stop trying to make it out like Iā€™m trying to say that CCP is out to get me everyone on here should know that games glitch itā€™s a thing that happens code gets corrupted things mess up so please seriously I think thatā€™s whatā€™s going on so I donā€™t think cccp is out to get me or theyā€™re against me or anything like that I think that a glitch has happened thatā€™s what I think so Iā€™m not saying anythingā€™s out to get me so anybody who has said that youā€™re a complete idiot shut the ā– ā– ā– ā–  up and get off my thread

1 Like

also in over 70 sites I would have received and random regular dropped which means that something is wrong. so you go run 70 sites you guys run 70 emerging conduit sites and see what kind of loot you get let me know then and then you can come back to me telling me itā€™s just bad luck. In 70 sites i made less than 200m so if yā€™all know is just bad luck go prove it like i have proved my point

1 Like

yā€™all are acting like games made of digital code never mess up or glitch

1 Like

I believe that the price estimates used to calc the value of your cargo (the worth of a site as you see it) are not dynamic. I think they only update once in a while. Its possible that one of these updates has just happened and so the shown value of your loot is lower than before.

1 Like

know the value of the loot has been the same Iā€™ve been checking all of those variables over the last week and nothing as far as price has changed for trig surveys Iā€™ve just been receiving less trig surveys on the amount to the tune of about 10 to 20 maybe a site if I am lucky and see any at all

1 Like

And the November 12th update hasnā€™t affected anything didnā€™t affect anything because when I was running the other day I was still receiving the same low loot a week before the 12th after getting myself blown up

1 Like

The only variables that changed between me receiving regular loot from emerging conduits and me receiving low loot from emerging conduits was that day that I tried to kill the other player and got blown up by Concord and went to go get a new ship I came back and started running conduit again and my loot had changed. From that point on I was only receiving low low loot

1 Like

OP questions whether he is the only one being nerfed.

OP confirms it is definitely not global, as witnesses current YT and streamers are getting proper loot drops.

OP canā€™t believe it is bad luck but instead some sort of targeted nerf or bug only attributable to him.

Seems legit.

Funny thing is heā€™d get a whole new appreciation of what bad luck really is if he played a game designed as the average Korean grind MMO from the very start. Hello 150+ runs to get a single copy of something you need a half dozen of. :rofl:

But yeah some people just have to jump to conclusions and canā€™t believe that RNGesus can just as easily taketh way as giveth.

others are reporting nerf to loot :Emerging Conduits Change after 12th November Patch

1 Like

We should encourage him to start enchanting modules with abyssal mutaplasmids. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Yes, that has already been pointed out. However that isnā€™t really the point of this thread.