Is anyone else's loot being throttled?

So last week I was running Emerging Conduits in a .6 section of space and a fella dropped on the board and started taking all the kills, so I tried to kill him but concord blew me up, yay. so i made a run to go buy a new ship/fit and went back to running conduits. Some background info is necesary here, I’ve been runnning conduits for a while now and I’ve enjoyed them very much, they’ve been good with regular payouts and the loots to boot has been around 20m per site after an hour or two of running. some would be 10m, one or two might be close to 38m and on a really bad one i got 200k. Now is where my problem is, since I bought that new fit after getting myself thoroughly blown up by concord my loot for conduits has been throttled. Since last week every conduit I’ve run with two days(over the weekend) of running conduits pretty much all day and the loot payout has dropped to around 2-4m per conduit after a few hours of running witht he best conduit loot being 8m. I’ve been trying to push through thinking maybe its just my luck or something but I keep getting terrible loot. I’m not complaining, i just want to know whats happening and if its a mechanic of the game or something is really wrong with the loot for my character or something.

1 Like

It’s not. You just have a bad run of RNG.

if it was just luck I would have gotten at least one random loot in a whole week of looting conduits that were regular, this did not happen meaning something has changed or is wrong
this is what i’m getting at with that

1 Like

It’s not. You’re getting paranoid. CCP doesn’t “throttle” loot.

3 Likes

if your just gonna insult me then please leave, I know what I’m seeing and I haven’t gotten a site with more loot than 8m in a week of running conduits and ive been running them since they opened. please be helpful or leave

1 Like

No. You’re asking people to give you an excuse that is a lie.

CCP doesn’t throttle loot.

3 Likes

also streamers running conduits are a great source of info being that they are still getting sites with more than 10m and averaging 20m right now on both twitch and youtube so if you don’t belive me of what the loot is supposed to be vs what I’ve been getting then go look and see that my loot is not normal since that incident where i got myself blown up by concord

1 Like

It’s called RNG. I’ve mentioned it before in my first post.

I’m asking for help and your not helping so go ahead and leave please,

1 Like

your opinion is noted kid now move on

1 Like

Jesus christ, you’re really dug into this victim complex, aren’t you?
What do you want people to say to you?

That your paranoia is right? That CCP, of all the things they could be doing right now, decided to pick you specifically to throttle your loot? You’ve got one hell of a snowflake complex, kid.

Good luck in life.

5 Likes

there is no victim complex here now your opinion is noted now move along kiddo

1 Like

I’m looking to see if anyone else has experienced the same issue and to talk and hopefully figure out what the issue is with my loot for a whole week not matching what it’s been for months now so please move along and keep your assumptions and misconceptions to yourself here snowflake

1 Like

Also these emerging conduits are paying out about 20m avarage loot per site already for everyone running them so just off that info alone there is enough evidence to know that something isn’t right

1 Like

You know what an average is yeah? Well sometimes somebody is gonna be having the bad luck that is the lower end of the distribution curve. If you “mostly” had good luck for months then you are quite due for a few weeks of misery by RNGesus.

3 Likes

Dont kill him, kill his MTU instead. If you get his aggro, then kill him.

Dont do this if he uses RR battleship. Might be a bait.

1 Like

again, if it wwere random then i would have gotten in this week a loot that was of a regular quatity like 14m or 19m or 20m or 26m or 38m but not one drop and i’ve run over 70 sites. I’ve been looking at this for a week and checking everyday, I’ve been doing this since they came out and now something is changed, its not as it regularly is, something is making my loot be a small % of what it was before that concord incident so please stop telling me its just luck, its not just luck or else i wouldn’t be talking about it here. i don’t just comlain randomly about nonsense, i check things a lot before i ever go out to get help because i don’t like to be a fool so please stop telling me about mechanics i already know of and have ruled out

1 Like

What you have is the Mark Of The Bear. Only James 315 can remove it for you.

2 Likes

The devs saw your name “0micron Ekkirnos”, and if there’s one pet peeve they have, it’s names that start with a zero. So yes CCP has throttled your loot.

2 Likes

if your just gonna insult me

Calling one a “paranoid” is not an insult in this game :wink:

aaand for case of thread itself - I have never noticed loot “throttled” for me, like never.

high variance on rng? yes. actuall throttling? heck no.

2 Likes