Is Cardinal-Duke Chakaid a Blooder?

It might be. My time among the Khanid has given me the impression some of them can be overzealous in their behaviour. Zealotry however, is not a crime.

However, my concern is not that it is new that the Kingdom has detractors, for example:

But rather the nature of such unsubstantiated claims towards the Kingdom. I see there pernicious lies about Khanid without proof or evidence to back it up. That Khanid had selected a Blood Raider champion or the even more outrageous conception that Garkeh Khanid II (Peace be upon him) is a clone. The only evidence I see among the detractors of the Kingdom are those who became so deranged that they consort with Matari apostates and terrorists in order to attack the faithful of Khanid! It is really quite sickening to me when such blackguards accuse those of evil who have done none in order to hide their own crimes and heresies.

There is a rot festering in the Empire, and I am afraid it has nothing to do with the Cardinal-Duke Chakaid and everything to do with those who collaborate with foreign Matari terrorists and apostates.

1 Like