Is CCP Finished?

You’ve mentioned censorship of unfavourable opinions, which actually exists here on this very forum. People have been abusing the flagging system.

All I’m telling you is that when you see it happening should you not be shy to simply ask an ISD to undo it.

I make it right for you.

Why are you still here? Just go back to World of Warcraft, since that’s what you want to play anyway.

Umm could we get the offtopic posts submitted elsewhere where they belong? I am all for :popcorn: worthy forum drama, but not in threads where they are out of place.

WoW is on first monitor, on this monitor just lurking how Eve dying :laughing:

Based on the publications and statements about the project.

1 Like

There are some valid issues with things CCP has done, just like every other MMO dev team on every other MMO I play (lots).

I just wish I had 1,000 ISK for every comment in every “ZOMG CCP is finally, really, totally and unequivocally doomed now!” thread over the past 15 years…

EVE has apparently been ‘dying’ since it started and yet its probably older than the OP

Same old, same old………

1 Like

https://forums.eveonline.com/uploads/short-url/yqZBZiCvJaQRUpademY4gVsT8hU.png
Based on this chart the game isn’t dead yet, but it does show a vast imbalance of safety.

They’ve made ■■■■■■■ dozens of ■■■■■■■ millions with their ■■■■■■■ skins and injectors! How in bob’s damn fuckin’ name do ya conclude CCP’s ■■■■■■■ finished??

Yeah, you seem like a WoW player.

They say that every time someone leaves EVE to play WoW, they raise the average IQ of both games.

1 Like

We know where this will end. Closed.

3 Likes