Is EVE actually dying?

lets not forget that at least half of the pop is most likely alts

4 Likes

You cannot kill that which is already dead.

2 Likes

But you can still beat it.
https://forums.eveonline.com/uploads/short-url/njUFsVF6aVJHOpsoWSKIOvyucsz.gif

5 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

Every person in this thread who truly believes EvE is dying, please put your isk where your typing finger is. Each of you believers send me 200 mil as proof you truly believe in your prognostications. I need enough PLEX to sub and your belief in EvE’s impending death can get me there!!

4 Likes

No matter eve is Eve dying or not you are not deserving that ISKs.
Take IRL job and buy subscription.

Bite me.

You can write whatever you want but you are still poor

:money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

Being poor is easily cured with money.

However, there is no cure for being a dumbass.

2 Likes

OK I am rich dumbass and you are still poor … and now what can you do about it ???

Noone even told you to come up for air yet. Get back down there. And no teeth this time.

:money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

1 Like

In this age of uneducated, obese, physically unfit, lazy, entitled, easily-triggered liberal millennials, it’s clear that Eve is not the game for the new generation. And yet the game survives.

3 Likes

Don’t you actually have to be breathing to be considered alive?

True, as you point out it seems abundantly clear that your opinion on “this age” obviously doesn’t hold up to the evidence…

My reaction to this thread:

1 Like

The similarity to behavior in primates is striking.

No, before EVE dies it will get acquired by something horrible like Disney or Electronic Arts.

It would be a financial error to die without getting acquired :wink:

CCP has already tried selling. Noone wanted it. So no, there won’t be a Disney or EA. When this ship tanks, it tanks forever.

3 Likes

See a new skin hyped every few days is making me die. I hope they’re at least making money from huckstering the things.

1 Like