Is Eve Online too toxic?

Amount of times I heard “shut up, miner” could contribute to answer “yes”.

2 Likes

Maybe so toxic that even her wig has the hair fall out of it. :eyes:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

URIEL STOP TROLLING THE TOXICITY THREAD

:rage:

Make me.

:smiling_imp: :smirk: :dealwithitparrot:

All we hear is “calm down miner”

How long has this been your name?

Picture worth a thousand words

1 Like

Similar to what I see in the mirror each morning though I am not some weird Freddie Krueger as I only hunt the Princess of Highsec

1 Like

Toxic Avenger, Freddy Kruger. My heart is torn. Leaning towards the idea of a ménage à trois.

alcohol is the only cure for schizotypal, trust me I had just got of the phone

1 Like

Then I’m ■■■■ out of luck because I stay away from alcohol.

I’m not sure if you can look through the “early” forums and define toxic then vs today?

Apparently, the numbers show the game, and the forums were more popular when both were more toxic?

Just asking?

1 Like

I think most people enjoy a little trash talk while they play a game.

I may be wrong, but I’m an 08 player and I thought the whole point of the game was to trash other players?

In one way, shape, manner or form anyway.

Edit; For the grammar and spelling police who are no longer with us.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s just me…but whilst waiting for a fleet to form the other night I was watching David Chalmers lecture on ‘the hard problem of consciousness’.

1 Like

He has lofty thoughts about what “most” humans can comprehend. :rofl:

All the darkness in the universe cannot obscure even a single point of light.

Do I think EVE has some degree of toxicity? Yes. However, I have been called less slurs in EVE than I have in Counter Strike. So, yes, I do like it here, and it could be a hell of a lot worse.

One only needs to play some rounds of Call of Duty Warzone™ with ProxChat on and listen to the stuff yelled at you if you kill someone to know how cosy and nice EvE Online is.

You’re not doing the right in-game activities, then. Try ganking, high-sec wars, or low-sec gate-camping. You’ll get plenty of the juicy slurs you crave.