Is Eve Online too toxic?

What the hell?

Fang can be very cringe.

More than usual it seems.

Or perhaps it is a warning that fang has had enough!

Why? Is he a good target? :wink:

He has other uses

3 Likes

:rofl: I love your style! :star_struck:

Princess is not interested, I had been told by a few pilots to stay away from her.

I’m heartbroken. :cry:

The back of her front has such sweet cheeks! :smirk:

I’m going to take a crack at this by saying that even in darkness that being toxic that there is an idea that shines through in the way of Capsuleers actions in New Eden!

2 Likes

I had already apologised for using you, you had taught me greatly over the years that was the reason I had given in to your demands.

The only promise remains is that if any donation to *Frostpacker * will go to you as a way of saving thank you Aiko for the education that you had given us

That was so well put that I had to think about it. I would change it to this.

“That even in darkness of being toxic, there is an idea that shines through in the way of Capsuleers actions in New Eden!”

At least that used to be true. Now it’s just a money grab for suckers who it wasn’t explained well to.

1 Like

Yeah my bad, I’m drinking full x shots right now with a lemon slice.

1 Like

I beat myself up today repairing the used car I bought. :beers: speaks for me now.

Still, it was a very good point! At least most of the most toxic players in the forum would fight and die for you given a good enough reason.

1 Like

I need you to get me into War Decking!

Are you the one?

There’s no honor in it anymore. Go outside and enjoy global warming instead! 60 degree weather here when we should have a few inches of snow.

1 Like

/edited for my own sanity.

Care to elaborate some more about just how toxic this could become?

Poor Aiko was used, exploited and maybe even abused by Iceacid.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Yes, no and No

Careful what you wish for

We need to invite other Capsuleers to the fleet so You won’t be as afraid fang.