Is Eve Online too toxic?

If you actually believe being told “calm down” is a justification to abuse and harass other people, then you are part of the problem.

1 Like

Offended Change Mind

I’m not saying don’t use it just stop denying what it’s effect is.

I myself will happily use it and use it for it’s intended purpose .

Stop pretending “calm down” has an effect it doesn’t.

It’s not a magical spell, with a power. These are words, that people choose to pretend they are upset about, as a deflection from their own incompetence, insecurity, and insanity. Subsequently, it becomes an excuse for their own bad behaviour. “Calm down” is not objectionable because it is demeaning, it is objected to merely because it is the most natural reasonable response anyone can say to such nonsense, and there’s no need to say anything else, because the abusive toxic needy whiny narcissistic whinebaby carebears will inevitably be ‘offended’ by any response (or no response at all).

Miner: Reeeeeeeeeeeee I’m bad at a video game
Me: Calm down (or any other response)
Miner: I hate you I hate you I hate you

10 Likes

Yes I do agree with what you’re saying but it’s the motive with which you say it, to stimulate an effect.

As a side note police here are not allowed to say it because of it’s effect, I did laugh when I found out and thought of you .

The whole problem with you, and your type, is you generate this sheer fantasy about me, and my motivations, and the motivations of the people around me. You want to believe gankers are ganking to grief newbros, and like all the other carebears you cling to this, because the alternative is to admit that the gankers are playing the game as intended. Instead of learning to play the game, perhaps by trying to gank for yourself, you prefer to virtue signal in order to massage your own insecurity. Meanwhile, despite endlessly posting in the forums, you really don’t play the game, and lately (like the last year) when you do you aren’t even doing anything remotely related to ganking or even Highsec. So you don’t know us, you don’t know our gameplay (or your own), and you don’t make any effort to know. Why do you even talk about ganking at all? Like, go do faction warfare.

4 Likes

Chiming in to confirm that ‘calm down miner’ is not one of our magical incantations. If only. Our very powerful spells are rather more complicated than that. IYKYK.

1 Like

oh hiii

Oh hey there Aiko. It’s almost Friday :raccoon:

I have never said your not playing the game as intended . In fact I have often supported your play style, but I myself didn’t fancy ganking indiscriminately . Funny enough I’ve been ganking targets only today (on an alt).

I don’t support those players that are abusive to you or to anyone . But I take it that because you take part in elite PvP your ok with me resisting you. I do enjoy killing and hunting pilots that play the PvP game . If you side with groups I oppose then your fair game

hey ya do u wanna watch that movie again? haha

I don’t even notice, hun. You do you.

It’s not discriminate. We only arrest illegal miners.

oh hey lets go do that mini golf thing that looks fun

Ya we will do minigolf and then back to mine for a movie or whatever

1 Like

calm down guys

1 Like

Calm down miner.

With relaxed regards
-James Fuchs

2 Likes

Instead they shoot the miner ?

1 Like

Yes today Guffy’s Police Crew shot at Frosty while he was scouting his prey resulting in a quick ship replacement issued to him through Frostpacker to later be used in some highsec space crime.

/@Githany_Red Was this one of your police inspectors?

1 Like

Aiko is no Elite PVP…

@Xucca has had no PvP