Is Eve Online too toxic?

This is turning into sexual harassment. Please stop before you get yourself banned.

2 Likes

I don’t feel that you know what projection is.

Cashmeawsidehowbowdat?

Thank you will send that one to frosty

1 Like

What, you lot are allowed to troll and ■■■■ post as much as you want, but when I play along it suddenly becomes “harassment”?

You used the wrong word, you asked if their pilots love you.

That’s rather sad.

2 Likes

How is asking the question:

Trolling?

And 2, there is a distinction between trolling and sexual harassment. If you don’t know what that distinction is, or where the line was crossed, then I suggest you take a step back, and read your posts very carefully and reflect on the nature of what it is you are trying to convey and how you are delivering it. Because it’s neither satirical, nor is it funny. It’s down right creepy and yucky.

Forget it. Let’s just drop this and you have yourself a nice day sir. :slight_smile:

+1

Yes, I’m afraid they are.

If you don’t want to be antagonized by this forum’s elite warriors you have to pretend that every post of theirs is gold.
If you can’t pretend then at least don’t reply. That way you won’t be seen as a degenerate that needs to be told “Calm Down Miner” © Aiko Danuja.

3 Likes

Is the game to toxic for you switch to wow.

Indeed It is.

He came to EVE looking for love, all he got though was ganked

Tormented

Crucified

Some miners behave differently when told to calm down.

Some become extremely anxious and others become exhausted to keep reading such!

Frostpacker had been trained to overcome this condition.

No words can describe this……

2 Likes

A better solution would be to stop inventing things to whine about and just get on with playing the game, or leave.

Can I have all your stuff ?

3 Likes

Bleak Lands is FW territory you nerd. Are you going to go and claim you’re a super ultra perfect player who has never ever ever lost a single ship since day 1?

Because being an NOC is beneath Mr Epeen’s standards?

The current Frostpacker forum representative just wants to meet a safe future for Eve Online including this forum and n the past not only we would flag ourselves , we would seek out a way of handling future events which require thread flagging within our levels of judgement when we feel that the forum is becoming unsafe for its members.

Calm down miner

my man, you should the russian, they can write an entire poem about how they hate you your life ( of course in their language, god forbid writting in english ).

You, of course, report them, with screenshot and timestamp, you get that, totaly not copy paste, bot response from a GM that they “take this very seriously”.

And then you realize that they still play, despite multiple report.

BUT, as soon you make fun of the chinese or just calling fraternity bot, you get an insta 30 days ban…

guess they realy “take this very seriously” when the shareholder ego is hurt.

3 Likes

We all know the effect of these words , why do you deny it so vigorously.

1 Like

yes of course !