Is Hek or Rens better?

Basically I am trying to decide as a returning player interested in FW if I want to live in Rens or Hek. Hek has manufacturing in it’s hub which is real nice but I think it’s still smaller than Rens right? Which is better for a Minmatar FW pilot? Would like to decide soon, my loot is already starting to pile up…

2 Likes

I prefere Rens for Brutor Tribe missions. Hek in the other way is nice and is closer to Jita.

1 Like

Check here:

https://eve-marketdata.com/rank/markethubs

Rens is ranked before Hek.

3 Likes

I’m Brutor myself so this resonates well with my character. :smile:

RENS is also close to low sec for pvp and FW.

1 Like

Loots already being stockpiled in Rens. Starting to think I’m in the right place already

1 Like

Its the home system of Brutor

1 Like

Sold!

1 Like

Rens for fw

1 Like

Hek is pretty much dead as a tradehub. Rens…well… Atleast its kind of a tradehub. Jita is the largest, after that Amarr and Dodixie.

1 Like

Hek sounds better so it’s the clear winner.

2 Likes

For a FW pilot Rens is better.

In one jump a Militia Station is situated, in 3 jumps is Amamake. Both Rens and Hek are equally good, but Rens has more rare modules to built almost any kind of ship fits (including storyline). At the same time both of them are bad at heavy industry - to buy components for T2 ships, Capital ships and station components. It shouldn’t be a issue for you.

1 Like

But make no mistake, you’re really only choosing the lesser of two evil.

6 Likes

:laughing:

That’s rather Niarja and Uedama.

But… I’m sorry… I’m wrong…They are places in the end. It’s so bad to slander so many neutral habitants.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.