What do you think?
Here are some arguments as to why I think Hek is the better trade hub.
- It’s halfway between Jita and Amarr, so it can pull traffic from both hubs.
- It lies near the center of modern high sec. When randomly landing into high sec from a wormhole / filament, or randomly exploring, you’re more likely to be closer to Hek than Jita.
- You can place structures directly in Hek, unlike Jita.
- Hek is right next door to low sec (Otou), which is perfect for jump freighters.
- Hek is next door to Lanngisi, probably THE busiest mission hub in high sec.
- Faction warfare is only two jumps away (Resbroko).
- 0.5 sec status means more customers with mildly negative security standings.
What do YOU think?